PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FA part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came on at the end of the year
Okay, so you would expect more production than ‘03 Givens? Is that the hope? For me, that would be Hurns’ ceiling.

I don’t think you’d be getting ‘04 or ‘05 Givens.

Okay, so you would expect more production than ‘03 Givens? Is that the hope? For me, that would be Hurns’ ceiling.

I don’t think you’d be getting ‘04 or ‘05 Givens.
I think Hurns sucks. I expect nothing.

There’s no way we’d trade for Trent Williams, right? Seems to be tired of the Redskins ********. Has two years on his deal.

There’s no way we’d trade for Trent Williams, right? Seems to be tired of the Redskins ********. Has two years on his deal.
It would be fantastic and easily make us Superbowl favorites but I feel we are ok where we are I feel the Skins will want way too much sounds more like a Jets move to trade for him.

It would be fantastic and easily make us Superbowl favorites but I feel we are ok where we are I feel the Skins will want way too much sounds more like a Jets move to trade for him.
What if we traded Thuney for him? Not sure we can fit Williams contract in, but worth a thought.

No chance.

No chance.
I’d tend to think so, but why do you think no? Is the cap number not workable or think we wouldn’t be interested or just don’t need him?

I’d tend to think so, but why do you think no? Is the cap number not workable or think we wouldn’t be interested or just don’t need him?
Cap hit. Plus my understanding is the real reason he is holding out is $$- not this Skins medical malpractice issue and as a 31 year old he ain't getting big money here.

Last edited:
Uh wtf a 3rd goddamn OL retired?

The hell is Dante making these guys do, shoot their firstborn?

So Pats should be good for the next two seasons in terms of annual OL retirement.

Better too early and such.

Been a free agent this long, how much does he have left?
Don't know, but it's possible if not probable that it's still more than what we have right now, outside of the tentative starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back