PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FA part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me but a conditional 7th-rounder seems like a not unreasonable price to pay to take a look at somebody with a little experience/versatility/youth for the OL:

Ravens pivot, deal Alex Lewis to Jets for 2020 pick

Hey, he's gotta be better than Thanksdad & The Skipper, right?

Bill should call Gathers' agent and arrange a workout when the Pats return from Detroit...can't hurt to look.
I don’t think he’s very good, Captain. My wife is a Dallas fan, so I watch most of their games as long as they don’t play at the same time as NE, and we’ve had a running joke the past couple of years as to how bad he is.

I don’t think he’s very good, Captain. My wife is a Dallas fan, so I watch most of their games as long as they don’t play at the same time as NE, and we’ve had a running joke the past couple of years as to how bad he is.
Yeah, he very likely has no future in the NFL...but these are desperate times...maybe if Bill sees Logan Thomas having a good week of practice, he'll give Bob a call in a couple of weeks; Thomas is currently 4th on their depth chart, and he shouldn't cost much more than a 6th-round pick swap.

Tough break for Truesdell....29 and never played a snap...anywhere. Safe to say we'll pass on this TE.

Last edited:
Don't look now, but the Jesters' OL, while having an inferior starting 5 to ours (even when taking our uncertainty at LT into account), now has superior bench depth to us.

Tough break for Truesdell....29 and never played a snap...anywhere. Safe to say we'll pass on this TE.

At the same time, if you were 29 and on an NFL roster at all, you've done better than most who did play a snap at some point.

Don't look now, but the Jesters' OL, while having an inferior starting 5 to ours (even when taking our uncertainty at LT into account), now has superior bench depth to us.

The good news is this isn't basketball so whoever stays healthy plays all the time.

The good news is this isn't basketball so whoever stays healthy plays all the time.
Bad news is that this is football so people get hurt all the time.

Browns trade Duke Johnson to the Texans for a 4th rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye