PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

F##K YOU ROB PARKER

Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly: Who is Rob Parker?

Sometimes I need to read the title closer...I clicked in wondering what the hell Bob Barker ever did to us.....

This was exactly my thought. I had no idea what good ol Bob Barker had done to us, and then I kinda wondered...who the hell is this Rob Parker guy?

We all know who Rob Parker is

I really don't, and I don't care to. There are a few names popping up the last few weeks that I've never heard of like this Rob Parker, and this Max Kellerman person, among others. I have no idea who they are, but apparently they are pissing people here off.

What's a Rob parker? Every time we type his name does it double some social media importance metric?

You're welcome, Rob Parker.

By the way, anyone who picked

"Max Kellerman joining Screamin' A will make First Take even worse"

AND

"Shannon Sharpe joining Skip Bayless for a First Take knockoff will result in an upgrade over Screamin' A"

you can pick up your winnings at the desk.

FoxSports1 gets aroused by signing anyone who has been fired by ESPN, which is the only reason Rob Parker is still on TV.

On my list of sports TV personalities I'd love to never see again...

-Rob Parker
-The entire cast of "SportsNation"
-Both members of "Numbers Never Lie"
-Max Kellerman
-Greg ****erson
-Ladainian Tomlinson

The list goes on...

Also, I don't have as much of a personal beef with him as I do with the above, but Shannon Sharpe's speech impediment makes him un-listenable to me, which makes Undispusted Unwatchable for me, which is a shame because I love Skip. (Most pro-Pats guy there is, mocks Eli, hates Rodgers slobbering, right up my alley...)

Any list without Tanguay is incomplete.

Sometimes I need to read the title closer...I clicked in wondering what the hell Bob Barker ever did to us.....
I don't know either, but don't make him mad, whatever you do.

On a better note, I happened to catch some show on Fox Sports with Skip Bayless and three others. Ritchie Incognito was on...

For the record, I think Miami got hosed on the BullyGate idiocy, but I still figured Incognito to be a hammerhead knucklehead, so to speak.

He was great. Listening to him talking about his respect fort he Patriots was like listening to Matt Light, or some other alum. Guy was really a breath of fresh air.

I was surprised, pleasantly so.

On that show, all four (eventually, there was one holdout) were agreeing that Brady was the GOAT. It was a complete respect performance for what the Patriots have accomplished.

Bob Barker?? Is that the dude who half the time had a scam gift behind door #3 or the dude who sold turtle wax and orange couches while making you guess what the cost of a refrigerator is?

On a better note, I happened to catch some show on Fox Sports with Skip Bayless and three others. Ritchie Incognito was on...

For the record, I think Miami got hosed on the BullyGate idiocy, but I still figured Incognito to be a hammerhead knucklehead, so to speak.

He was great. Listening to him talking about his respect fort he Patriots was like listening to Matt Light, or some other alum. Guy was really a breath of fresh air.

I was surprised, pleasantly so.

On that show, all four (eventually, there was one holdout) were agreeing that Brady was the GOAT. It was a complete respect performance for what the Patriots have accomplished.

i watched incognito and he was great. have you heard taylor lewan talk in rich eisen show? he was even better.

Oline and QBs are smartest position in the football. their wonderlic scores are the highest and if you look at the media there are ton of olineman.

Rob Parker is too obvious. The anti-Pats thing with him comes across as desperate schtick. Did anybody see the bit from today when he tried to argue Brady's success is a bad example for the youth of America? He couldn't even keep a straight face.

But here's the problem they all have now: there are no arguments left. Brady and Belichick are on the verge of totally owning, beyond any shadow of a doubt, their respective GOAT statuses. The cheating thing, which was dumb to begin with, is even more facile because they never stopped winning. The haters are reduced to hating for hating's sake.

We may being rolling into TC in August with another SB win + pretty much the entire team returning + the massive draft haul we'll get by trading JG + a healthy Gronk. Stuff's getting stupid!

"Gary Tanguay isn't afraid to share his opinion.."

Yes, tragically that is the problem Comcast...

There is no other media personality that I loathe more than Tanguay. He is stupid, useless and provides no value.

At least Spaz knows MLB and Dooch knows hockey.

Tanguay claims he knows hoops but as a hoop fan he knows jack squat.

Wonder how he felt when Crosby had to make two FGs to beat the Cowboys.

I mean that had to hurt the Rodgers fanboy who knocks Brady for Adam V kicking FGs to win games in the playoffs.

Also gotta laugh when this guy knocks Brady for the 2 SB losses and then gives the excuse that Rodgers defense let him down. Those two losses were the text book example of a defense letting someone down.

This idiot also says that Brady got bailed out by Butler against Seattle. Yep coming back down 10 points in the 4th had nothing to do with that.

His takes about Brady are just laughable and just show one day he just made the decision to be an anti Brady troll because that was the only thing that might keep him relevant.

Last edited:
Rob Parker is too obvious. The anti-Pats thing with him comes across as desperate schtick. Did anybody see the bit from today when he tried to argue Brady's success is a bad example for the youth of America? He couldn't even keep a straight face.

But here's the problem they all have now: there are no arguments left. Brady and Belichick are on the verge of totally owning, beyond any shadow of a doubt, their respective GOAT statuses. The cheating thing, which was dumb to begin with, is even more facile because they never stopped winning. The haters are reduced to hating for hating's sake.

We may being rolling into TC in August with another SB win + pretty much the entire team returning + the massive draft haul we'll get by trading JG + a healthy Gronk. Stuff's getting stupid!

Well put. That's basically the State of the Union.

His takes about Brady are just laughable and just show one day he just made the decision to be an anti Brady troll because that was the only thing that might keep him relevant.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't one have to become relevant before they can try to stay relevant?

That turd use to write for one of the Detroit papers until he got run out of town. I sure don't miss him.

Caring what these life losers think and say is stupid... embrace being the villian... it's fun.

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Best day in my life with my 2 boys.
This one erases the pain of 2007.
Congrats Patriots Nation.
F#ck you Rob Parker,,,,,still at it,,,,why the hate ? What did we ever do to him ?
So much hatred even after the Greatest Super Bowl ever,,,,can't he at least say something nice ?
Well screw u Parker,,,and I bet he is hurting inside.
Nothing will ever take away yesterday. Wish I could be in Boston. Salam and God Bless. GO PATS.

This is the only way Parker gets in the news. Otherwise he is irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back