PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those variations don't even begin to cover the many possibilities. One of the men in the house was the uncle of Lloyd's girlfriend. What if this was a boyfriend-girlfriend type killing.

A good number of murder cases fall into that category.

That's one of the more logical conclusions from it all, the media have reported on 2 of 3 hire cars:

One at the scene
One with a broken wing mirror that was returned to Enterprise

Now, what if: the one at the scene was rented for Lloyd to use and the other for his girlfriend, they have a domestic, she followed/chased him (breaking the mirror in the process) shot him returned her car to Enterprise and then of course as was widely reported, disappeared for 2 whole days.

I'll take a # 3 drug deal ....please medium rare

I can't believe this saga continues without an arrest at this point. I mean what are they waiting for? Has anyone been arrested at all yet? I understand that the MSP and local authorities need to get all their ducks lined up, but they should be commenting more. It is apparent that they seized tape from the strip club, and not just for the night in question, but multiple days worth according to the cops. That must mean they are looking at other viable leads. I am still holding strong to my original thought that AH is involved in some way either directly, or indirectly, but owe an apology to those I posted against on Friday...I forget your names but you know who you are and as soon as I feel like searching back though my posts, I'll apologize to you by name individually. I am one that always believes that where there is smoke, there is fire, but as no arrest has been made yet, despite numerous searches, I am going to get more in line with some other optimistic thinkers here that maybe, just maybe, they don't have enough on AH at this point to charge him, and that maybe they never will. I think the next few days will be very telling.

Those variations don't even begin to cover the many possibilities. One of the men in the house was the uncle of Lloyd's girlfriend. What if this was a boyfriend-girlfriend type killing.

A good number of murder cases fall into that category.

Of course there are a million possibilities. But we dont have room or time for that. What you mentioned above is certainly a possibility but that sorta falls under #3 where AH was not directly involved with the killing.

No arrent being made isnt surprising given the high visibility of the case and the potential damage to AH should they arrent him without the proper evidence. AH could sue if his career was ruined if the MSP miss just one little thing. And, he could walk if he did it....

The no phone call to the Lloyd family is interesting. Hmmmm did not know that until now. You would think he would be the first to call unless his attornies instructed him to stay silent - which is probable.

I disagree. Barely tangible proof is not going to convict anyone.
It could be used to arrest in order to dig for more, but no jury is convicting anyone without solid proof, much less even indict them.

As the saying goes, "you can indict a ham sandwich".

OTOH, the DA in the Duke Lacrosse debacle learned that isn't always prudent.

Based on where we are now, I'd bet they think/know Hernandez knows who the victim was meeting and that's what they want. I would also tend to think the girlfriend/aunt was involved.

If Hernandez did leave/return with the other two guys and they did it; it's hard to believe they would not be in prison and under pressure.

That's how Mike Vick got it.

I am one that always believes that where there is smoke, there is fire, but as no arrest has been made yet, despite numerous searches, I am going to get more in line with some of the less dramatic, more logical and level headed thinkers here and wait for all the facts, not media speculationthat maybe, just maybe, they don't have enough on AH at this point to charge him, and that maybe they never will. I think the next few days will be very telling.

Fixed it for you :D

I can't believe this saga continues without an arrest at this point. I mean what are they waiting for? Has anyone been arrested at all yet? I understand that the MSP and local authorities need to get all their ducks lined up, but they should be commenting more. It is apparent that they seized tape from the strip club, and not just for the night in question, but multiple days worth according to the cops. That must mean they are looking at other viable leads. I am still holding strong to my original thought that AH is involved in some way either directly, or indirectly, but owe an apology to those I posted against on Friday...I forget your names but you know who you are and as soon as I feel like searching back though my posts, I'll apologize to you by name individually. I am one that always believes that where there is smoke, there is fire, but as no arrest has been made yet, despite numerous searches, I am going to get more in line with some other optimistic thinkers here that maybe, just maybe, they don't have enough on AH at this point to charge him, and that maybe they never will. I think the next few days will be very telling.

Why do you have to be in one camp or the other?

What's so wrong with saying "I don't know"?

None of use here know. It's interesting watching all those who are pathetically arguing this from miles away.

AHern likely hasn't talked to anyone BUT his attorney since all this mess has been going on. I mean he calls and says I'm sorry for your loss then what? All they are going to do it badger him to try and get him to give answers asking question after question he is likely been told not to answer by his legal counsel.

I thought this comment was worth repeating:

Has to be a weird situation for the girlfriend’s mother considering her other daughter’s significant other is the victim.

Is it possible that AH does know the person who did it? This killer is obviously a bad guy. So, it is possible that the police want AH to give them the name of the person but AH knows that his life will be in danger if he rats out this person.

Think about it. Think about all AH has to lose. The killer has nothing to lose and could kill AH very easily should be feel AH will give him up.

Its another possibility out of 100

Is it possible that AH does know the person who did it? This killer is obviously a bad guy. So, it is possible that the police want AH to give them the name of the person but AH knows that his life will be in danger if he rats out this person.

Think about it. Think about all AH has to lose. The killer has nothing to lose and could kill AH very easily should be feel AH will give him up.

I have thought about it. But idk, if the killer was that paranoid/ ahern was that worried, I don't think ahern would be doing this running around. But who knows. We don't.

AHern likely hasn't talked to anyone BUT his attorney since all this mess has been going on. I mean he calls and says I'm sorry for your loss then what? All they are going to do it badger him to try and get him to give answers asking question after question he is likely been told not to answer by his legal counsel.

Yep! They could record the conversation and use it against him. Not sure if its admissible but I think its pretty likely that the attorneys said "speak to nobody and dont do a thing."

One thing that is circumstantial but at the same time a bit of a red flag is the fact that Lloyd's parents were interviewed and said they had received calls from everybody (condolences?) EXCEPT AH. They said AH and him were friends.

It is clear the parents would have expected him to call.

That is classic guilty behavior. Again its circumstantial but I am sure it is raising a major red flag. If you have nothing to do with it,and you are expected to make a phone call , you call.

Interesting theory, yet what indicates that Hernandez had ever personally known his parents or even knew how to contact them? Was he suppose to get the number through his girlfriend's sister, who had gone missing for a few days?

Not to mention he's been kind of busy with police going through his house and people thinking he murdered someone. That kind of stuff tends to preoccupy one's mind which could make putting a condolence call out of his mind.

But ya the police should bring him in and ask him why he didn't call Lloyd's parents.

If I know I don't know and don't say I don't know do you know that I don't know or you know I know but just don't want to know..about knowing ..and knowing not....or maybe it's all so confused and twisted that it's like taking your finger and squashing your nose in on your face and pinching your tongue with the other hand, while Snow White throws up the contents of a box of Ivory snow, say "lookth!...ith knowing!..ith knowing!"...

at this point that piece of total insanity is just as credible as any "facts" in this thread...

I believe signs point to it being something like that. He's a young guy who purportedly hung around with a bad crowd at one time. Boys night out, strip club, hangers on taking advantage of a young, rich guy who rented cars for people to use.

It could be a case of massive stupidity.

Maybe he knows multiple people that are shady during the course of the night.

If you are not involved you are shocked and sadden and you do call.

That is normal behavior. AND you would repeat the truth you are saying, "I don't know what happened, he left the house and did not come back" etc. you wouldn't worry about saying anything wrong because you did nothing wrong.

Interesting theory, yet what indicates that Hernandez had ever personally known his parents or even knew how to contact them? Was he suppose to get the number through his girlfriend's sister, who had gone missing for a few days?

Not to mention he's been kind of busy with police going through his house and people thinking he murdered someone. That kind of stuff tends to preoccupy one's mind which could make putting a condolence call out of his mind.

But ya the police should bring him in and ask him why he didn't call Lloyd's parents.

The parents expected him to call which means he knows them, has dealt with them etc.

I have thought about it. But idk, if the killer was that paranoid/ ahern was that worried, I don't think ahern would be doing this running around. But who knows. We don't.

Seemed like he was doing what I would do if I was worried I could be next. He was going to the 2 most secure places he can think of. Gillette Stadium and his attorneys office.

We all know what happened at Gillette

His attorney probably told him, go home and relax (and shut up). Sure AH might be scared and could bolt and disappear but that would look extraordinary bad (and guilty) if he did it.

One thing that is circumstantial but at the same time a bit of a red flag is the fact that Lloyd's parents were interviewed and said they had received calls from everybody (condolences?) EXCEPT AH. They said AH and him were friends.

It is clear the parents would have expected him to call.

That is classic guilty behavior. Again its circumstantial but I am sure it is raising a major red flag. If you have nothing to do with it,and you are expected to make a phone call , you call.
To me this is meaningless. Given the events surrounding Hernandez and what his lawyers likely were telling him, I think it might have been more suspicious had he called.

And if indeed it is guilt -- it could be anything from feeling guilt for a murder to feeling guilt for not being there to prevent it.

Look at Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper, who comforted the parents of the girls who were tied up in his basement. Trying to infer guilt is a tricky thing.

Seemed like he was doing what I would do if I was worried I could be next. He was going to the 2 most secure places he can think of. Gillette Stadium and his attorneys office.

We all know what happened at Gillette

His attorney probably told him, go home and relax (and shut up). Sure AH might be scared and could bolt and disappear but that would look extraordinary bad (and guilty) if he did it.

It does. This is one of the first ideas I got when he was keeping quiet. Maybe he is just waiting for the right time to spill his guts where he is safe. Who knows. It's just massive speculation.

Please tell me that either (a) that was meant to be a sarcastic comment..or (b) you have not been following the events and are simply chiming in boredom :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes