PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which proceedings? I assume there is a chance that he never even makes it to court.

He has to be arrained or how ever you spell it

Probably. But not necessarily.

Yes he will be in court today for a hearing, where charges will formally be brought against him.

We are not interested in the arraignment. That's just the process of being interned and put in a holding cell until the hearing.

Yes he will be in court today for a hearing, where charges will formally be brought against him.

We are not interested in the arraignment. That's just the process of being interned and put in a holding cell until the hearing.

You're confusing terms. The part where he is taken into court and the charges presented is the arraignment.

But it doesn't have to happen today and might not. Probably will, but not necessarily.

What the hell is that about?

He was probably shirtless when they arrived. They cuffed him immediately, and then let him put a shirt on, but declined to uncuff him to do so, which I would guess is procedure.

Holy ****! They already took his arms!

ku-xlarge.jpg

Naw, he was probably just thinking of his last hit and got alligator arms.

the real question...does hernandezs autograph become more valuable now that he is in jail? I want to be rich!

So he went from "Making it Rain" to "Being Arraigned".

So he went from "Making it Rain" to "Being Arraigned".

Oy. I've struggled to find humor in this situation, but that's a good one.

I never warmed up to the "Making It Rain" schtick.

we'll let's see what these charges are. Anything can happen, but doesn't look good.

we'll let's see what these charges are. Anything can happen, but doesn't look good.

They're only going to bring one charge against him according to MSP twitter.

I opened this thread back up expecting the Internet lawyers pontificating how any charges would be laughed out of court but they haven't shown up yet. They must be taking the day off to reformulate their legal arguments. :rolleyes:

I opened this thread back up expecting the Internet lawyers pontificating how any charges would be laughed out of court but they haven't shown up yet. They must be taking the day off to reformulate their legal arguments. :rolleyes:

I honestly do feel that most people were advocating a wait and see approach, however, I do think that the longer the week went on, the more confident and hopeful some started to feel (including myself).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back