PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe signs point to it being something like that. He's a young guy who purportedly hung around with a bad crowd at one time. Boys night out, strip club, hangers on taking advantage of a young, rich guy who rented cars for people to use.

It could be a case of massive stupidity.

Maybe he knows multiple people that are shady during the course of the night.

Correct. Or as I was thinking AH knows the "group" of people that Lloyd interacted with (on a drug buy) but does not know the trigger man. Or AH did not know them and wanted drugs and Lloyd said he know who to contact and went to meet them and never came back.

Hey, anything is possible. These scumbags might have told AH they were gonna kill his friend (Lloyd) if AH did not pony up a million dollars (knowing that he has a ton of money) or that they were gonna frame him or rat him out for something in the past.

AH may have called their bluff, told them to screw and they killed Lloyd.

Anything is possible when you have the scumbag factor involved. These are not logical people so its difficult to expect logical reasoning or conclusions.

Please tell me that either (a) that was meant to be a sarcastic comment..or (b) you have not been following the events and are simply chiming in boredom :confused:

The fact that you are even asking shows you haven't been reading this thread.

One thing that is circumstantial but at the same time a bit of a red flag is the fact that Lloyd's parents were interviewed and said they had received calls from everybody (condolences?) EXCEPT AH. They said AH and him were friends.

It is clear the parents would have expected him to call.

That is classic guilty behavior. Again its circumstantial but I am sure it is raising a major red flag. If you have nothing to do with it,and you are expected to make a phone call , you call.

Au contraire. I'd be shocked if AH's lawyers did not tell him that under NO circumstances have ANY contact with the victim's family, his evening's companions, etc. Cops feast on recounts of such interactions, often interpreting what seems innocuous as implications of nefarious conduct.

He can make amends to the family later once he's cleared of involvement.

The parents expected him to call which means he knows them, has dealt with them etc.

I expected the Patriots to win SB 42, yet it didn't happen.

If you are not involved you are shocked and sadden and you do call.

That is normal behavior. AND you would repeat the truth you are saying, "I don't know what happened, he left the house and did not come back" etc. you wouldn't worry about saying anything wrong because you did nothing wrong.

A lot of people mistakenly believe that the "five stages of loss" (depression, denial, bargaining, anger, acceptance) are a linear process. It's not. Some people never move beyond stage 1, some people move forward and then backward, some skip stages, etc.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have called, merely that the fact that he hasn't is not proof of guilt (unless you're a character in Albert Camus' The Stranger).

Its obvoius he was instructed not to call them. Imagine if he did , anything could be twisted by the media and police to suit them. If he had deep regrets it might sound like he felt guilty..if he was sounding not so sincere...well you know. noting good could come of it. Seeing as the parents would prob tell what was said....in their own words!!!

If you are not involved you are shocked and sadden and you do call.

That is normal behavior. AND you would repeat the truth you are saying, "I don't know what happened, he left the house and did not come back" etc. you wouldn't worry about saying anything wrong because you did nothing wrong.

Go on. Get right back onto that Pumpkin truck!

One thing that is circumstantial but at the same time a bit of a red flag is the fact that Lloyd's parents were interviewed and said they had received calls from everybody (condolences?) EXCEPT AH. They said AH and him were friends.

It is clear the parents would have expected him to call.

That is classic guilty behavior. Again its circumstantial but I am sure it is raising a major red flag. If you have nothing to do with it,and you are expected to make a phone call , you call.

Unless your lawyer has told you to shut up and let the cops and courts do their thing and to not talk to anyone about any of this ever.

Which would be what is normally recommended in a case like this with a high profile client, a media circus and public interest.

I disagree. Barely tangible proof is not going to convict anyone.
It could be used to arrest in order to dig for more, but no jury is convicting anyone without solid proof, much less even indict them.

Complicity is prosecutable. If they make an arrest, then that means they have something that they believe is prosecutable.

As I said, in many cases that are prosecuted in real life (unlike on CSI) there rarely is very conclusive proof.

This killer is obviously a bad guy.

How do we know that? Has it been established that this wasn't self-defense? Drunk guys playing around with guns and something went wrong?

Sure, my gut's telling me that this was a homicide but this is just another assumption that is being made here because of the same old tired media narrative - minorities and gunshot deaths mean drugs and thugs.

How do we know that? Has it been established that this wasn't self-defense? Drunk guys playing around with guns and something went wrong?

Sure, my gut's telling me that this was a homicide but this is just another assumption that is being made here because of the same old tired media narrative - minorities and gunshot deaths mean drugs and thugs.

I will rephrase. The killer is obviously dangerous and that includes a righteous shooting. It could have been the girlfriend. We just dont know.

Could it have been an accident? Definitely plausible. That might be what happened too. Accidental discharge, everyone panics, goes to AH and he panics. Or AH was there when it happened. Or he accidentally did it.

So many possibilities.

Coulda been an alien......I heard they're like that

It was the Akita

Coulda been an alien......I heard they're like that

It was the Akita

Until we know facts all we have is assumptions. It's disturbing how quickly people are ready to jump to call a guy with tats and a latino last name a 'thug'.

A lot of people mistakenly believe that the "five stages of loss" (depression, denial, bargaining, anger, acceptance) are a linear process. It's not. Some people never move beyond stage 1, some people move forward and then backward, some skip stages, etc.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have called, merely that the fact that he hasn't is not proof of guilt (unless you're a character in Albert Camus' The Stranger).

I heard that Hernandez once didn't cry at a funeral.

That's pretty much all you need to know... :rolleyes:

If I know I don't know and don't say I don't know do you know that I don't know or you know I know but just don't want to know..about knowing ..and knowing not....or maybe it's all so confused and twisted that it's like taking your finger and squashing your nose in on your face and pinching your tongue with the other hand, while Snow White throws up the contents of a box of Ivory snow, say "lookth!...ith knowing!..ith knowing!"...

at this point that piece of total insanity is just as credible as any "facts" in this thread...

6a00d83451c1ce69e201156f22ddb7970c-800wi

Marilyn Chambers sez... things aren't always what they seem.

Until we know facts all we have is assumptions. It's disturbing how quickly people are ready to jump to call a guy with tats and a latino last name a 'thug'.
A regular choir boy

Wasn't the report that Taylor had been shot "multiple times"? That would make the "drunk accident" a bit less likely. And a "drunk accident" probably wouldn't lead to the destruction of evidence (phone, security system).

I don't think the tattoos or his ethnicity lead to people calling him a thug. The numerous reports that he has had gang affiliations both in CT and in FL, still has a "thug life" (from current/former teammates), has been at least questioned in several shooting incidents and was friends with someone who ended up shot to death had led to people thinking that maybe he has - at best - shady affiliations.

has been at least questioned in several shooting incidents

Can you list those because I only know of two that he has been questioned in.

One in 2007 and this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore