PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EDIT: Hogan will play! // H. back at practice! T.Flowers practicing as well (EDIT: out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Brady as the starter, in MIA after Halloween....

04- loss (U-G-L-Y)
05- win
06-loss
09-loss
12- win
12- loss
15-loss
16-win

So 3-5 in MIA with TB12 at QB after Halloween.

Thats not good.
Brady has struggled at Miami. Just curious as to why you chose Halloween as your starting point though, considering that the weather tends to be milder as opposed to playing in Sept/Oct.

In other words, does he have a better record at Miami pre-Halloween, or is it similar? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Was Malcolm Butler's absence due to his run in with Bill Belichick?

I will work with Dorsett
I don’t think you need to work on his speed. He’s got that under control.

Unless you’re Jerry Rice teaching him tricks of the trade (or...maybe Rice’s cat—this is all getting so weird), the only thing that’s going to help Dorsett is a full offseason, spring practices, and a lot of reps in training camp. I think he has the potential to be a nice piece of the WR corps next year if he works hard, gets lots of practice reps with Brady, and gets the playbook down pat.

Brady has struggled at Miami. Just curious as to why you chose Halloween as your starting point though, considering that the weather tends to be milder as opposed to playing in Sept/Oct.

In other words, does he have a better record at Miami pre-Halloween, or is it similar? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

I picked Halloween as the poster I was responding with implied that it would be "easier" for NE in MIA to play because the weather would be less hot and humid in Nov/Dec than Sept/Oct.

Ave Temp in MIA during football season
Low High
Sept 75.7°F 89.0°F
Oct 72.2°F 85.4°F
Nov 67.5°F 81.2°F
Dec 62.2°F 77.5°F

Seeing how they are 3-5 after 10/31 it is not easier. They still lose.

Overall the team is 8-8 in MIA during the TB12 era. That means they are 5-3 before 10/31.

My point: I don't think it matters much when they play them in MIA. Its still a dogfight.

I picked Halloween as the poster I was responding with implied that it would be "easier" for NE in MIA to play because the weather would be less hot and humid in Nov/Dec than Sept/Oct.

Low High
Sept 75.7°F 89.0°F
Oct 72.2°F 85.4°F
Nov 67.5°F 81.2°F
Dec 62.2°F 77.5°F

Overall the team is 8-8 in MIA during the BB era. That means they are 5-3 before 10/31.

My point: I don't think it matters much when they play them in MIA. Its still a dogfight.
Gotcha. Just wondered why post-10/31 was in play, that’s all. I lived down there for a little while and somehow seemed to incorrectly remember it cooling down a bit more than the numbers state.

For the record, I never take any game down there for granted. I believe we’ve lost 3/4 past games at Miami.

Low High
Sept 75.7°F 89.0°F
Oct 72.2°F 85.4°F
Nov 67.5°F 81.2°F
Dec 62.2°F 77.5°F

Overall the team is 8-8 in MIA during the TB12 era. That means they are 5-3 before 10/31.

Nice!

I was wondering, though, ... were any of those losses in wk-17 when the Pats were resting starters?

great news that hogan is back. hopefully gets his feet wet against the dolphins, then its all systems go against the steelers

What run-in?

Nice!

I was wondering, though, ... were any of those losses in wk-17 when the Pats were resting starters?

2004, 2006, 2009, 2013 were legit losses

I guess you could say 2015 was but I'm still not sure.

2004, 2006, 2009, 2013 were legit losses

I guess you could say 2015 was but I'm still not sure.
That 2004 game was such a stupid fluke. One of the few occasions you could really blame Troy for a loss.

am I crazy for saying that im glad we have cutler this week playing instead of moore?

Cutler just doesnt scare me...where I feel moore could do some things.

Well, slight adjustments will have to be made: instead of jumping the too short long outside throws of Moore they'll have to go for some easy underneath picks from Cutler.

My horse is on Elandon making his first interception.. I have a saddle on a “helmet-interception“..

That 2004 game was such a stupid fluke. One of the few occasions you could really blame Troy for a loss.
I'll never forget that game. I'm watching it at home while holding my 3 week old girl (now a precosious 13 year old) who just came home that day after experiencing complications and while she's sleeping on me I'm losing my freaking mind. She never woke up. Lol

Was Malcolm Butler's absence due to his run in with Bill Belichick?

Run in? I didn’t hear anything about this, can you explain ?

That is quite the ankle injury for Cannon? Geez, did he break it? He has been out a while and no sight of him around the stadium.
High ankle sprains can take awhile to heal. I think they can sometimes take 4-6 weeks if it’s a certain grade. That’s also assuming that he didn’t re-aggravate it at some point, which is certainly possible.

When did he last play? I can’t remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back