PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman Suspension Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the crime ... do the time.
Not going to defend him just because he's ours ...
He'll be on a mission when he returns.... as usual.

********. At least tell us what he was suspended for. This reeks of another set up.

The league is not allowed to disclose results. It would have to come from the player themselves

If the substance is unkown and not on the banned list how can you suspend him?
However having him sit the first quarter of the season allows Berrios or Mccarron to show us what they can do.
I wouldnt completely disregard Dez Bryant but thats only if BB and Josh vet him and give him the OK

However having him sit the first quarter of the season allows Berrios or Mccarron to show us what they can do.
I wouldnt completely disregard Dez Bryant but thats only if BB and Josh vet him and give him the OK
None of those 3 will catch a pass for the patriots in those 4 games.

Last edited:
Denying the appeal on the evening of July 3rd. Why no one could have seen that coming.

Two words: Malcolm Mitchell.

Think we’ll look to him extensively if he can stay healthy.

We won 15 games without Edelman last year. We’ll be fine.

We also had Brandin Cooks.
Although he didn't light it up here he was very effective opening up underneath routes.
Wish we would of drafted Ridley.
Wynn better be a probowl player

What substance did he take though?
probably took all the drugs from butlers locker from what some of you guys were saying at in the butler thread.

Ironically there isn't any actual proof either of them did Anything.

Oh well, never time just force your hand down a womans pants, and roger will let you off with a 3 game suspension instead. He's real big on anti sexual harrassment.

From what I heard, Edelman was suspended because his unknown substance had a similar genetic makeup to a banned substance. This is all Twitter gossip, so I don't know how true it is, but that's what I've heard.
Considering the fact that Jules reportedly didn't bring up the "unknown substance" thing, I gotta believe he probably did something he shouldn't have. Whatever, it is what it is. Gives him extra time to rest, and probably pisses him off. Hopefully he get a 2016 repeat

41V3abq-c%2BL._SX342_.jpg

Sucks, but if I’ve learned anything it’s that TB & BB will make it work. Even it it’s initially ugly. Still have 69, Da Burkmeister, Michel, Sweet Feet, Hogie, “ Mystery Mitchell” (health). Hopefully, Matthews, Patterson & others can step up. Also, I’m pretty sure BB will find some gems or FAs during/after camp/preseason cuts. Lastly, I think the running game will be borderline dominant, if not flat out dominant this season (due to our OL & stable of diverse backs).

Yeah, TB is 40 going 41, but we’ll be fine. We won a SB without Gronk (post 2004).

Last edited:

Sans Edleman the Pats' receivers remind me of some of the old school first person shooter games where you find yourself without any super-duper guns (except for the Gronk grenade launcher), but instead have a cache of limited weapons with specific complimentary strengths. If you strategically coordinate and maximize their strengths you can do some real damage, but have a small margin of error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST