PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Earl Thomas: "Tom Brady has the easiest route, put his ass in our division and see what he does!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFC East went 10-6 against the NFC West this season.

But take away the Pats' 3-1 and that's only 7-5, a virtual tie!

But hold on a minute that's kind of counterintuitive... :)

Poor guy, seeing the Rams and Cardinals and 9ers twice a year... that's a lot of kneeling marginal quarterback disruption they have to deal with...

Sounds like Thomas is auditioning for a slot on the NFL Network right between Faulk and Tomlinson!
I tuned in to the NFL channel about 7am and I couldn't believe what I was hearing from LadyT. Sounded like he had a mouthful of shyt when he was speaking. How did they ever give him that job?

And thanks to those of you who answered my question above. Another one of those asshats with an opinion watching the greatest play!

I disagree with Thomas.

Would he also want BB and the team in there breaking down their tendencies? I understand he only looks at one side and a win at Foxboro this year doesn't make a habit.

The question is whether he realizes that his division would have continuous turnover like the AFC East while owners try and figure out who to hire to beat the Patriots?

Jealousy is such an ugly thing.

Yeah - if the Patriots' run of success says anything, it's definitely that they couldn't do much against the rest of the NFL.

My reaction Thomas' comments is pretty much, "so what?" Packers are my team, Patriots were my team when I lived in NE years past. Yes, this year the NFC is stacked, but it's not that way every year.

You play the hand you are dealt. If the Pats have an easier path ok, but they still have to win their games, and KC or Pittsburgh as their next opponent are both pretty damn good teams and should give the Pats all they can handle.

I did physical therapy over last summer, and without thinking of it used a Pats jersey as my "active wear"... the people taking my info at the front desk started a "cheaters" conversation with me, like it's what "everybody thinks." I asked her what she knew about the ideal gas law. Blank look. I asked her whether her tires get more or less deflated in the winter. Blank look followed by some "cheaters cheaters" bullcrap. I said okay, you're busy I'm busy.

I'm an engineer conversant in IGL techspeak, etc. But to ignorant spouts of "Cheaters!" I just reply...
"There you go again, mispronouncing Champions!"

4246.jpg

Hey Earl, Malcolm Butler says hello !!! I hope you, Busta Rhymes Sherman, and the rest of your clown outfit have an enjoyable off season.

My reaction Thomas' comments is pretty much, "so what?" Packers are my team, Patriots were my team when I lived in NE years past. Yes, this year the NFC is stacked, but it's not that way every year.

You play the hand you are dealt. If the Pats have an easier path ok, but they still have to win their games, and KC or Pittsburgh as their next opponent are both pretty damn good teams and should give the Pats all they can handle.
How is the NFC packed when 3 out of the top 4 ranked power teams are in the AFC?

Havent read through the thread yet, but some of these responses on twitter are hilarious

He said #salty so I wouldn't take it that seriously.

I'm sure he is.

Here's how the AFC East did against his division

Patriots 3 - 1
Dolphins 3 - 1
Bills 3 - 1
Jets 1 - 3

I thought Ray Lewis saying Brady complaining was more erroneous because you can at least spin it that Earl Thomas at least admit he was just salty (and needs educating).

I thought Ray Lewis saying Brady complaining was more erroneous because you can at least spin it that Earl Thomas at least admit he was just salty (and needs educating).

It looked to me as if Brady might have gotten a little freaked out about his knee and just spoke out of unthinking anger/concern, which is something most of us have done. I didn't see a penalty on that play.

I forgot to add,

The Seahawks went 0 1 1 vs Cardinals and lost to the Rams

Thomas neglected to mention THEIR road would have been much easier if they took care of their own business and locked up a bye. They blew it by losing both of those games (plus the 6-6 tie against the Cardinals), and a 5-point loss to the Saints.

Do your job in any of those games and you're suddenly the #2 seed at home with a great HFA. Their road was tougher, but only because they made it tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back