PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Earl Thomas: "Tom Brady has the easiest route, put his ass in our division and see what he does!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl Thomas is so salty he has decided not to retire and return to football because Tom Brady winning makes him so angry.

LOL he hashtagged it #salty

His team's out, wahhhhhh, we're still in, he's reacting to the game... who cares.

The Pats know they have work to do before Pixburgh or KC... they ought to print out any internet sports site for bulletin board material...

(Funny how if it's anybody else, it's "This team showed that they will find a way to win..." but with the Pats it's "They need to consider it a wakeup call..." but both are true. The first is something you are, and the second is something you can do.... better to feel like there's a lot of work to do heading into our (usual) appearance at the AFCCG)

Sounds like Thomas is auditioning for a slot on the NFL Network right between Faulk and Tomlinson!

"We had that game WON in 2014, Marshall, we're not like you guys..."

Tommy need number 5... no damn helmet catches, no damn fall on your back, catch it off 20 people's pads.... Just a plain old boring beat-down SB this year. Screw this last minute heart attack stuff.

My head is foggy today. What is the murderer trying to say here?

His position is QBs get hit and Brady should shut up and deal .

What the murdering, Mr Deer Antler doesn't want to acknowledge is that there are rules which protect the QB from late and illegal hits

Another player who has lost to Tom more than he has won and his ego still can't accept it

Captain White Suit needs to shut his flaming, deer-antler-spray pie hole. Worthless douche.

His position is QBs get hit and Brady should shut up and deal .

What the murdering, Mr Deer Antler doesn't want to acknowledge is that there are rules which protect the QB from late and illegal hits

Another player who has lost to Tom more than he has won and his ego still can't accept it
Late and illegal hits are not "football" Ray.
Relax guys. Ray Lewis was just musing over how unfair it is that Brady is allowed to throw the football.

For some unknown reason Lewis has become some "moral standard" in the NFL.. does he think we have as bad a memory he does??

"Praise St. Raymond" patron saint of acquitted murders and thugs.

But wow... That was not "one step' I counted at least 5 steps. Should have been flagged.

Yeah but how do you sell clicks nationwide....

a) "Brady Throws Tantrum" or
b) "Clowney Playing Dirty... and Dangerous"?

Embrace the hate. The rest of the country is so sick of us.

I did physical therapy over last summer, and without thinking of it used a Pats jersey as my "active wear"... the people taking my info at the front desk started a "cheaters" conversation with me, like it's what "everybody thinks." I asked her what she knew about the ideal gas law. Blank look. I asked her whether her tires get more or less deflated in the winter. Blank look followed by some "cheaters cheaters" bullcrap. I said okay, you're busy I'm busy.

Couple weeks later, I was down to the jersey again for "active wear."

Now here's where you need to know something about stuff PT people tell you to do. There's a lot of exercises where you hold out your hand like a traffic cop, arm extended, palm straight up-and-down... they're called nerve glides.

So the same desk person, when I'm on my way out, says "You're still cheaters," and I show her my palm and say "Talk to the glide." All the other PT staff have a good laugh at her, which I hear rather than see, because my back is to the whole situation.

Hate us cuz they ain't us.

Okay, story time ovah! :)

Take it as inspiration if you're located outside of the warm womb of NE Fandom that is New England, or if you visit there, or see family from there... The fans of 31 other teams (maybe not the Saints, but most of them) need education... the more casual the fan, the more education they need... consider it a public service. It feels good too, because the envy is palpable

Let's give them another ring to hate us for. And this year I want Brady/BB to have the other team's number from early on, I want to see a beat-down reminiscent of the "What's wrong with the SB" blowout era. Let's make them look like the Bills of the 90s, and not that one team that came close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back