PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Earl Thomas: "Tom Brady has the easiest route, put his ass in our division and see what he does!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great that Thomas was able to tweet this out. I'm sure we all wish that Tom had been home on his couch, like all the Seahawks, so that he could have posted a reply.

Who is this Abdul/Advil guy who keeps popping up on twitter like everywhere.

his talking about the same Division that has two teams picking in the top 5 of the Draft and they still went 3-2-1 vs them. if they was in the AFC east they would not be a playoff team

he also tweeted, that he owned brady in the game in foxboro .weird.

The NFC west was probably the second worst division in the NFL this year, much weaker than the AFCE. You can't ask for an easier path than getting to play the 49ers and Rams 4 times, and the Cardinals didn't even get to .500 in their own right.

But Earl Thomas has never seemed like the kind of guy who lets facts get in the way of his opinions. Didn't he complain that the Pats don't talk trash when they're losing a couple years ago?

Classy in defeat...THAT'S the Pete "The Cleaner" Carroll way. Julio Jones shyt on the entire D backfield today.

10fpeVoIe2LM5y.gif

See you next year, Earl. Stay salty!!!

Would that mean Van Noy picking up again? Not sure if this would be worth 3 hours more of time zone...

Sometimes Thomas sounds like an impulsive, thoughtless, emotion-driven guy. I remember the scene of their SB ring party back in 2014 when he put his ring on his auricular and claimed he wanted one for each of his fingers... And then only 3 years later, he told the media he was considering retirement while enduring his career's very first significant injury...

Seattle where nice guy Pete lets the inmates run the asylum...

Perhaps Pete can frame this as "spirited"....

Too many bangs to the head whilst leading with his helmet.

Sorry Earl, you're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

No class.

Back in 01-04 we heard constantly the condescending comments on how overrated the Pats were.

I'm glad it's back. That means teams still don't have a freaking clue how this organization goes about its business.

Thomas still has butthurt from how TB12 shredded his team in SB49. At least he kinda acknowledges it but what's great is he clearly has a hard time living with it.

Last edited:
No class.

Back in 01-04 we heard constantly the condescending comments on how overrated the Pats were.

I'm glad it's back. That means teams still don't have a freaking clue how this organization goes about its business.

Thomas still has butthurt from how TB12 shredded his team in SB49. At least he kinda acknowledge it but what's great is he clearly has a hard time living with it.

Bulletin Board material???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents