PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to have to be huuuuge Steelers fans these next couple of weeks. If they could hand a loss to Cincy and Denver, and Denver drops another to Cincy, Pats should get the one seed. I really think Denver's going to drop a couple down the stretch. Their offense won't be enough to keep up with Pittsburgh on the road and Cincy might be able to take one from them

If not, we may end up playing Pittsburgh in a Wild Card game...

Feel dirty having to root for the Steelers because the Pats can't take care of business in games they should win.

I think at this point I just want us to win our games . Asking a lot with our injuries and inconsistent performance on the oline.

I agree, who cares about DEN all we need is to win a damn ball game, losing two straight games where we led and were the better team is odd, and we can't blame injuries for Brady throwing into double coverage or giving up a 50 yard run on defense etc.

BB in full "mumbles" mode in post game presser. Very petulant....not a good look

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
I agree, who cares about DEN all we need is to win a damn ball game, losing two straight games where we led and were the better team is odd, and we can't blame injuries for Brady throwing into double coverage or giving up a 50 yard run on defense etc.
Usually I don't care, but "who cares" is probably the team that had a week 4 bye and is at risk of playing with a depleted team the first week of the playoffs

Naw. We have to win out now. This loss was huge. They had to go 3-0 before the two divisional games. You can't play crappy football but we havee been fcked big time with injuries:( donkeys and bungles have stayed healthy for the most part

yup, still have a shot at a bye though..
denver/cinci have to play each other.

Disclaimer: I am the eternal optimist.

10-2. After all the injuries throughout the season they are still 10-2.

We'll see how this injury situation works out but right now it looks as if they will get key players back before or during the playoffs.

If this team is close to healthy I like our chances in any situation.

Side Note: I do not blame this loss on non calls etc.... rather I blame the loss on the drops, some of the play calls,mishaps and injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back