PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Game... Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically came down to one pick today. That's pretty lame.

As people have said, if you're up, there are ways to make your pick in absentia.

I obstain for commenting further due to delicate sensibilites.

I start my vacation Thursday, so I'm hoping I can get my next pick in before then.

I start my vacation Thursday, so I'm hoping I can get my next pick in before then.

My qualm is: one aspect has it as it's just a game, we're on Caribbean time, nevermind regard; the other has voted the minute time is up or before and then been a little huffy about it.

Schizophrenia has got me down, man. Consistency would be welcomed.

My qualm is: one aspect has it as it's just a game, we're on Caribbean time, nevermind regard; the other has voted the minute time is up or before and then been a little huffy about it.

Schizophrenia has got me down, man. Consistency would be welcomed.

I hear you, but it is only April 1st. So I would side with being patient. But like I said for selfish reasons I want this thing to speed up a little.

I hear you, but it is only April 1st. So I would side with being patient. But like I said for selfish reasons I want this thing to speed up a little.

I am being patient, and have been, believe me, Bakes. I took some heat earlier for trying to enliven people to simply pay attention. It came off wrong, and evidently I still am. Bummer. But, oh well. People look for fights, so whatever.

I'm just saying. Saints Repot is juggling two of these as we speak. One of them has a one hour pick limit. Everything is hunky-dory. Because the folks that signed up were reliable. It should be inherent in signing up.

Blah, blah, blah, ONE pick per day is crud. Simply. Just saying.

If anyone takes that as being impatient, etc., then I shrug.

I had ulterior motives for voting for a DE for the 9ers. I think they do need help up front, but I also wanted to give them a DE so that Royal would still be on the board for me.

Gone with the next best playyer at WR, Bennett. He's a nice compliment to Ocho (if he stays) and TJ. Just attracts the football and gets into space.

Have to say I nearly went D.

I had about 5 players rated BPA above Pollak, and that is the general MO of
New Orleans. The fact is, I feel I got two 1st rounders already and can withstand a bit of a mid-round reach, particularly with no 4th rounder. After Jeff Faine left, NO has nada. The line, as a whole, is in good shape, except C. A year to lift weights and learn technique will make folks wish they drafted the same guy.

I'm really sorry I missed the pick for the 49ers....I checked earlier and I wasn't up yet, an well, that is what law school does

Philadelphia is ready. If the Houston pick isn't in by the morning I'll submit my list.

Hey WhiZa, you & Philly are up!

Hey WhiZa, you & Philly are up!

thanks bro the pick is in!

Philip Wheeler is a real steal late in the 3rd round. He has the same athletic ability as many of the LBs out there, but with much more production. He should come in and quickly help people forget about Takeo Spikes.

thanks bro the pick is in!

Philip Wheeler is a real steal late in the 3rd round. He has the same athletic ability as many of the LBs out there, but with much more production. He should come in and quickly help people forget about Takeo Spikes.
That's a really good pick for the Eagles. You made my decision easier as I was between Wheeler and Godfrey. Godfrey it is. He fits my more immediate needs better anyway, and I think that he'll be a strong pro cornerback. Well schooled.

In real life, I would've gone Matt Forte. Maybe Dustin Keller. Maybe another, who might fall..

Sorry if I'm being an f.

The fact is that my world is falling apart.

I'm trying to pay attention. So, sorry for the mess.

Upcoming picks-
20. (83) Tampa Bay

21. (84) Washington

22. (85) Tennessee

23. (86) Seattle

24. (87) Detroit (from Cleveland)

25. (88) Pittsburgh

26. (89) Jacksonville

27. (90) Chicago (from San Diego)

28. (91) Green Bay

29. (92) Dallas

30. (93) Indianapolis

Ah, damn. Dajuan Morgan's gone. He slipped through the cracks. 1st round talent in my eyes.

Sorry, didn't realize I was up already. Give me a few minutes, and I'll make my pick.

Didn't do as much research on this pick as the others, so I decided to go best safety available (for obvious, and tragic reasons). Barrett was somewhat inconsistent in college, but has gifted athlete and is a high-character guy with good football IQ. Maybe he'll also be a good influence on Landry. Might be a bit of a reach, but there wasn't anyone else who excited me terribly for the Redskins.

Last edited:
Ah, damn. Dajuan Morgan's gone. He slipped through the cracks. 1st round talent in my eyes.

Yeh I really couldn't believe that he was still there, I kept checking the list of previous selections lol. He can play FS OR SS, and althoughhis tackling is supposedly an issue, he finished with 93 tackles and started the year as a reserve. If he can learn the position he could be the best S out of this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results