PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft: Fans Sharing Goodell’s Address So He Can Be Booed While Announcing NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s amazing this guy makes that much $$$. Some will argue the 32 have never been richer. I’d argue, they are richer DESPITE this commish, not because of.

A monkey could be appointed commissioner and the NFL would probably still be successful and grow in revenue

Even though Goodell is a POS. Doxing isn’t cool. I would much rather see Goodell screw up on Zoom than see his house get vandalized.

Yeah, finding a way to get through Zoom's new security measures and Zoom bomb with gifs of Patriots' SB plays would be much more fun.

Even though Goodell is a POS. Doxing isn’t cool. I would much rather see Goodell screw up on Zoom than see his house get vandalized.
Yeah, nothing that would do permanent damage. Taking a dump on his lawn is fine, the rain will wash it away eventually, and in the mean time it'll remind him of what we think of him.

This is so pathetic: the money-grubbing NFL found a way to extract money from a corporate sponsor for booing Goodell, sigh...

The NFL has to figure out a way to cash in on everything.

Nothing with them can be fan driven or organic, there always has to be some sort of money making angle with them.

Maybe I'll upload a video the dump I take on Goodell's lawn and see if it wins.

I'll make sure to eat nothing but organic food for a week in advance so it can truly be organic.

I like Francesa's take and I definitely agree. Wonder why Peter King always gets to polish good ole roger's knob?

Nice house too.

somebody should EMP his friggin' house just before the draft starts....stupid ba$tard will spend months investigating the wiring in his castle.

In before Roger prematurely turns on video while he’s still in his Jetes man cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents