PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys vs Bungles MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't listen to that ****ing tricio anymore.

Where is the flags?!?!

Where is Eifert? Is he out?

Edit: just answered

That's pi

DPI on Harris, uncalled

Hooked his waist and tugged Green's arm

It'll be against cinci

Waiting for the call from NY...

View attachment 11707

Dear Col. Osweiler,

My dear husband Gen. Luck is still in some disrepair from his previous battle with your army. It is because of that and with some trepidation that I write this to you. I am asking that you vanquish Pvt. McCarron and his army tonight to allow my dear husband a chance to fight again in a few weeks. Early reports from the battle aren't good, but I hope you can help change the tide. It would mean the world to my husband to take the field of battle again. If he can't I fear he will lose himself and never leave his cat room. So please do what you can my warrior friend.

I anxiously await a report from the front.

Your new friend,

Abigaile

My Dear Mrs Luck,

I take this opportunity of writing you these few lines to inform you that I am well at this present time and when these few lines come to hand they may find you enjoying the same health. We are in the midst of a wondrous battle at this time and I apologize for the brevity of my words to you. We have engaged Pvt McCarron in the Lewis regiment and find them most formidable in their determination. News has reached us that Northern Battalions appear will be reinforced for conflicts in the near future. The troops are losing heart fast. It would be delightful to meet your husband in battle again - make sure he brings his cat.

Most appreciatively,

Captain Osweiler

PS - Do have your husband dispatch me some of his whiskers for good luck.james-alexander-gary-cw-lg.jpg

Don't let this drive to to waste

Don't leave it up to nugent

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results