PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dominique Foxworth - Patriots Are Overrated, No Weapons Except Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Gronk has been in and out with injury all year, and he is the only gamebreaker that they have on offense. They don't have anyone else on offense who really scares you.

Despite the accolades we give to Tom Brady, the defense is the bread and butter. Consistent defense play is the reason they have been great for so long.

This came up on my YouTube recommended videos and has been cracking me up for the past 15 minutes.

We only won by 13 on the road against San Fran so if you didn't see the sports radio 'how do we fill the next 4 hours' storylines forming themselves I don't know what to tell you.

It's okay that he thinks this. Lots of other folks do too, including opponents who forget to cover guys like Amendola (in the EZ), and Malcolm Mitchell, sometimes James White, sometimes Bennett, etc. Then they are surprised when we go up & down the field on them with all those "no name" guys. And that Brady guy? Can you spell OVERRATED. Yeah, it's our stellar D. Just keep thinking that way...

Meh, i usually don't care unless it's a well-known person making these dumb remarks or a current NFL player whose team we are about to curb stomp.

Despite the accolades we give to Tom Brady, the defense is the bread and butter. Consistent defense play is the reason they have been great for so long.

ldDXL.gif

Who is this guy? Sounds familar? Former Ratbirds player?

Mr FOx your opinion ain't worth sh#t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes