PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional Round GDT: Rams @ GB

This rams defense has been straight garbage. Figures Goff shows up and this defense doesn’t.

More unprepared than anything else. I haven't been watching GB this season but I suspect all the motioning they've done out of the 3 x 1 was just for today.

There’s the stop!!!!! Rams need the td drive here.

Reactions: Ian
Lousy field position!!! Need to switch the field position here. Can’t have a 3 and out. I would get aggressive.

The Rams right DT was in the neutral zone. He jumped back.

No call.

Rams have been out coached.

It's surprising to me that they're only down 7 with a chance to tie on this drive if they don't **** the bed.

Goff ate his spinach today.

Nasty stiff arm. Smith was eating turf after that.

Reactions: Ian
McVay going with empty formation, riding the hot hand that is Goff.

I love how they made excuses for Rodgers throwing into that wind but Goff has had no issues with it so far.

Wtf, why is the playclock running so low, and thn they hafta burn a timeout

Never good when GB can rush just 4 on that 3rd down and still get pressure.

Not this time it won’t. Bucs are a different team than the one the Rams beat earlier in the season.

I’ve been saying it for a month now. It’s their year and they’re winning it all. No doubt in my mind.
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. The Saints have destroyed them twice now. And Tampa's defense is terrible. The only reason I think they have a chance to win it all is because I would never bet against the GOAT in a playoff game. But they definitely have some weaknesses at the coaching position and on defense.

GB motions to a 3 x 1 but Rams don't bite and stuff the run. You can only call the same play so many times.

Jones have been very impressive tonight.

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. The Saints have destroyed them twice now. And Tampa's defense is terrible. The only reason I think they have a chance to win it all is because I would never bet against the GOAT in a playoff game. But they definitely have some weaknesses at the coaching position and on Ac
I actually don’t think their defense is that bad and I bet they’ll surprise people tomorrow. Remember what they did to Rodgers in October.

Good execution on that tunnel screen.

LOL. Saw that coming

I actually don’t think their defense is that bad and I bet they’ll surprise people tomorrow. Remember what they did to Rodgers in October.
I don't want to get off this game but from what I've seen this year, their defense is not good. 40 points to the Saints 2nd time this year and even last week, Washington was moving up and down the field on them and had a chance at the end of the game...their going to have to play better.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back