PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

It be fun to see both L.A. teams out this after all this talk of an all L.A. Superbowl.

Because Goodell is an ineffective buffoon. But they keep extending him and giving him raises.

If they had to have 2 teams (and LA is big enough and has enough money to support it in theory), it should have been the Rams and Raiders. The Raiders built up a huge fan base in just 15 years the first time. They would have been thrilled to have gotten that team back.
Was going to be Raiders/Chargers until "Jerrah" stepped in because he wanted to be the one selling the luxury suites through his own business, so he influenced the other corrupt owners to let the rams go there instead. Then Jerrah looked out for Al Davis son by getting the Raiders to move to vegas and, you guessed it, and have Jerrah's business sell the luxury suites.

Man those rams fans travel well, I actually heard some cheers for Anderson's TD. Well done Rams fan! Can't be easy playing away from home.

Just joined in for the game and I see CJ Anderson taking all the carries. As long as I didn't accidentally travel dimensions, last time I checked, Todd Gurley was the best RB in the league for the Rams.

Just a question that’s all
Well Revis was the closest thing to a shutdown corner in his prime. Only Stevie Johnson of the Bills could best him. Gilmore is pretty damn good, but he'll get beat sometimes.

Gurley must be hurt. CJ looks like a bowling ball

CJ Anderson is looking thiccccc AF. No homo. He used to gash the Pats' defense when he was with the Donkeys.

should of been picked, big drop

CJ is eating doughnuts on the bench

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back