PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

I was extremely happy that Irsay's team lost and now want badly for Jerry Jones to experience a loss.

Whose House? the announcer says lol You know you have problems in LA if you have to announce that at your stadium in a playoff game!o_O

Great block #80. You make Mark Bavaro proud...

...not!

This is the downside of playing here in Los Angeles-- it's basically a home game for the other team. Most people I know in my area are Cowboys fans.

So if Rams win, the NFL wouldn't need a second LA team in the post season, correct? I have no f*kin clue.

Fowler wearing the sleeves to deal with the harsh cold of LA. Brave soul!:confused:

Zeke hurt

How do you just call that on Peters when Cooper is also pulling his facemask infront of the ref.

That should be offsetting penalties.

How is the Rams defense this bad with this personnel?

Damn that was a nice drive.

Peter's is a idiot

mARCUS pETERS IS ALL BIG MOUTH CHEST POUNDING punk...that"s WHY THE PENALTY WAS CALLED...HE PUNKED OFF FOR NO REASON AFTER THE PLAY. i GOT NO INTEREST IN cOOPER, one way or the other but Peters is a jerkoff and always has been

Look at that home crowd cheer the home team for the TD.
The NFL should be embarrassed about that. They should also be thanking their lucky stars that the Chargers won't be hosting the Colts next weekend in the AFC Championship.

LOL at that not being PI, what on earth.

You think the Rams fan support is bad wait until the Chargers move into that new building.

It's going to be empty and what is there will be 80% visiting fans.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back