PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

I worked for a few months in LA. Hardly anyone I met gives a crap about the NFL there.

why they moved 2 teams to LA is beyond me.
Because Goodell is an ineffective buffoon. But they keep extending him and giving him raises.

If they had to have 2 teams (and LA is big enough and has enough money to support it in theory), it should have been the Rams and Raiders. The Raiders built up a huge fan base in just 15 years the first time. They would have been thrilled to have gotten that team back.

Lol! Showing celebs in the house is a desperate ploy to get people interested in the Rams. I see the same **** in Formula 1. Ridiculous. Let's show the celebrity that Rams/Cowboys or Formula 1 fans really don't give a **** about. God I hate that ****. Just **** off with that **** already.:rolleyes:

There are 2 teams because every game will be a home game for the away team, it’s a 16M+ market and no one there is actually from LA. Any local fans are mostly Raider nutcases anyways.

Lol! Showing celebs in the house is a desperate ploy to get people interested in the Rams. I see the same **** in Formula 1. Ridiculous. Let's show the celebrity that Rams/Cowboys or Formula 1 fans really don't give a **** about. God I hate that ****. Just **** off with that **** already.:rolleyes:

It'll be funny to see the Rams go one and done again lol.

CJ Anderson beasting

TD Cooks
Edit: nope

Two drives and two figgies. Gotta cash in....

La 7, rams 6

My bad Dallas 7

I hope it’s a Pats Cowboys Super Bowl. Just feel the salt from the rest of the country! :D

I worked for a few months in LA. Hardly anyone I met gives a crap about the NFL there.

I believe so why are they in attendance?

We better hope an upset happens here imo. I don't want to start tomorrow with 2 favorites winning and an overwhelming saints favorite to play.

That's bad JoJo.

There are 2 teams because every game will be a home game for the away team, it’s a 16M+ market and no one there is actually from LA. Any local fans are mostly Raider nutcases anyways.

You'd be surprised how many here are Cowboys fans. It's probably due to a large Hispanic population-- they typically like either Raiders or Dallas. It's uncanny.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back