PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

Luck is a great quarterback compared to Dak

I believe Dallas pass rush is the key to the game.

The better Erin Andrews keeps looking even with age the more Aikman is falling apart.

*yawn* I personally see the winner of NO/PHI going to the SB so this game feels so much like a throwaway kinda game to me. Then again, after the AFC games end I always wind up feeling bored with the NFC games....

Dude have Red Bull.

This is all about Jared Goff tonight, if he plays a decent game the Rams will win.

Big night for Sean McVay too, if he loses this game then that's back to back one and dones.

This is all about Jared Goff tonight, if he plays a decent game the Rams will win.

I agree. If we get early season Goff the Rams will win. If we get the Goff of the final weeks they will lose.

The better Erin Andrews keeps looking even with age the more Aikman is falling apart.

Erin Andrews looks great... I can’t look at her without remembering what she went through... and that she hung in there and continued with her career despite that level of public humiliation. God bless her.

I think you're going to see how big an advantage that bye week and a home game is this weekend, it's brutally hard for the road teams to win on shorter rest and travel.

I think people haven't factored that in enough when talking about these games, especially the Pats game.

Cowboys are going to lose and lose badly.......going down like a broke hooker....

I hate LA.

Go 'Boys

Don't feel one way or the other about who wins but seeing Jerruh lose so he joins the other Texas owner azz*le, what's his name, would be nice. They were both anti-Pats during the 2015 scam.

Dallas committed to trying to beat the Colts offsides penalties

Good to see the Cowboys emulating the Colts with multiple offsides already.

Don't feel one way or the other about who wins but seeing Jerruh lose so he joins the other Texas owner azz*le, what's his name, would be nice. They were both anti-Pats during the 2015 scam.

The Texans owner, Bob McNair, passed away this year.

LVE looks overwhelmed against the run at times. Guess thats the price you pay to be able to keep up in coverage.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back