PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

Just joined in for the game and I see CJ Anderson taking all the carries. As long as I didn't accidentally travel dimensions, last time I checked, Todd Gurley was the best RB in the league for the Rams.
Gurley's been dinged for weeks.

Regards,
Chris

I just remembered Jeremy Hill is on our team.

I dunno why that just struck me, but lmao, we've been through so many players - it's outrageous we still have an offense.

If the Rams and Chargers can't attract fans when they're winning 12 and 13 games imagine what it's going to be like when they're not good.

CJ Anderson is looking thiccccc AF. No homo. He used to gash the Pats' defense when he was with the Donkeys.
It's his wide marshawn lynch style hips that make his running style and his ability to move laterally apparently.

Damn irrelevant for this thread but drew brees turns 40 in 3 days

Cowboys in trouble now

Funny thing is, if I understand it correctly, Kroenke is paying for the entire stadium out of his own pocket?
That's a big f*kin pocket.

Gurley = beast

162 yards rushing for the Rams. :eek:

Show Jerruh, God damn it. I want to see his face.

Cowboys gotta score here before the half or else looking like 2nd straight sh** game today

Lol, "Whose House" for that pic of the new stadium. Not a good look Rams. Desperate!

I worked for a few months in LA. Hardly anyone I met gives a crap about the NFL there.

Why are they building a new stadium for the Rams and Charges if there is a lack of interest for football in LA?

I know its early but so far looking like 1-2 seeds again this year which bodes well for us. There's a reason the bye and hfa is so desired.

Why are they building a new stadium for the Rams and Charges if there is a lack of interest for football in LA?
Because they can, it's the NFL. They're like the mafia.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back