PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

Rams a rolling like a big wheel that keeps on turning.

Idk. I am not a fan of it. Usually there is at least one upset. If neither happens tonight I think that bodes badly for us.
Maybe but there's a later game tomorrow ripe for an upset :eek:

For those who watched the KC game what do you think about this game? I am thinking boring. Also fewer posts for this game

Naturally there is less interest for this game as it may not effect us at all.

Also it is a bit boring and the last game also being boring killed the vibe.

The chargers should be tired. Flying across the country twice in a week will do that to you.

For those who watched the KC game what do you think about this game? I am thinking boring. Also fewer posts for this game
Agree but I'm still watching it, didn't get to watch much of the rams this season. They look impressive so far.

The bye week teams are showing up so far.

That grasping call was atrocious.

It's their business model. Sometimes they need go ahead with the threat of moving to keep cities fearful and have the cities give them corporate welfare. That's the 32 owners business model, extortion.
Like the mafia.

Agree but I'm still watching it, didn't get to watch much of the rams this season. They look impressive so far.

I enjoy football, of course, the Pats but I like the playoffs. so I watch everything.

NFL is trying to make more money by expanding interest in the game as much as they can. L.A. is a huge market. 2nd biggest U.S. city.

It helps they are a lot closer than England too....
Greater LA metro region has 13+m people. Typical owners try to extort cities to build a stadium for their team. That works of course and helps make these guys rich.

But the real rich people, the true businessmen, can spot opportunities. Kroenke is a real estate developer. He wanted to build his stadium outright so he can own it and the entire surrounding area and make huge money off that - not just the Rams, but renting the stadium out for every last event, and having the area be a high end entertainment complex where he can charge obscene rents and the businesses can justify paying it. Just like what Jerrah did in Dallas which was extremely successful. Kraft caught on late but that's why he tried to build up Patriot Place. Tough to really have an entertainment Mecca in a place like Foxborough though.

It's not too dissimilar to the Disney World model.

Cowboys doing nothing after their opening drive

Prescott showing that he is not an elite NFL QB.

I wonder what Dallas does with him, do they stay with him?

It's because it's an NFC game. Same thing happened last weekend. The chicken littles and trolls come out to play with doom and gloom about the pathetic patriots.:rolleyes:

Greater LA metro region has 13+m people. Typical owners try to extort cities to build a stadium for their team. That works of course and helps make these guys rich.

But the real rich people, the true businessmen, can spot opportunities. Kroenke is a real estate developer. He wanted to build his stadium outright so he can own it and the entire surrounding area and make huge money off that - not just the Rams, but renting the stadium out for every last event, and having the area be a high end entertainment complex where he can charge obscene rents and the businesses can justify paying it. Just like what Jerrah did in Dallas which was extremely successful. Kraft caught on late but that's why he tried to build up Patriot Place. Tough to really have an entertainment Mecca in a place like Foxborough though.

It's not too dissimilar to the Disney World model.
Those are all very good observations. Makes perfect sense. I'd rather they do it out of their own pocket though than extort the money out of the local governments and tax payers like the Glazer scumbags did in Tampa.

We could use Cooks...great player. Seemed like a nice teammate.

Actually that last game bored be so much that I am now watching Netflix and getting updates from this forum.

The chargers should be tired. Flying across the country twice in a week will do that to you.
Very hard flying in nice planes. The poor babies. And I thought the army of the Tennessee had it rough

Actually that last game bored be so much that I am now watching Netflix and getting updates from this forum.
Same here. Hulu for me. I’m getting more action looking at Jack Bauer.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back