PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

Wow. I thought I'd be bored but never thought the game would be this bad

It's because it's an NFC game. Same thing happened last weekend. The chicken littles and trolls come out to play with doom and gloom about the pathetic patriots.:rolleyes:

I guess you and I are fans of football and super fans of the Pats.

Coming into this weekend it seemed today would have some good games. It is just boring.
But I hope Pats win in same fashion really.

After going 2 weeks without Patriots football, I'm not complaining, was jonesing.

Those are all very good observations. Makes perfect sense. I'd rather they do it out of their own pocket though than extort the money out of the local governments and tax payers like the Glazer scumbags did in Tampa.
Or the Wilf's scumbags. Or Mark Davis, Or whatever owner I can't think of right now. So ****ed up.

How do they spot that at the 2?

I guess you and I are fans of football and super fans of the Pats.
Football yes. NYJFL* no. So I will be leaving when Brady/BB retire. I can't stand their corruption. Not interested in the new XFL or a football league co-founded by the corrupt Bill Polian. So I'll check out the Freedom Football League if it ever gets going.

Football yes. NYJFL* no. So I will be leaving when Brady/BB retire. I can't stand their corruption. Not interested in the new XFL or a football league co-founded by the corrupt Bill Polian. So I'll check out the Freedom Football League if it ever gets going.
Watch Cfl and watch Manzel fail badly

Nice....c'mon Cowboys D...get a stop! Make this a game!

Coming into this weekend it seemed today would have some good games. It is just boring.
But I hope Pats win in same fashion really.
Pats game will probably be a nail biter. Down to the wire.

Idk. I am not a fan of it. Usually there is at least one upset. If neither happens tonight I think that bodes badly for us.

Maybe but there's a later game tomorrow ripe for an upset :eek:
With all the enthusiasm for the Chargers would a Patriots win be an upset?

I just don't believe that Rivers can defeat us. He ain't a winner.

Well that was special

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back