PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division playoff game thread:Cowboys @ Rams

I don't care if he scored, that's a stupid call not kicking the FG there.

7 minutes left, you make it a 2 score game.

Mcvay fellating may commence!!!

I don't agree, these are the playoffs. They have to be aggressive and I hope Pat's will do the same tomorrow. Rams D is playing well and at worse you hand them the ball at the half yard line.

The cowgirls

fork-small.jpg

I never had any confidence in that Cowboys team to show up in L.A. and punch the Rams in their mouths.

I'm going to sleep. This game is over. Prescott sucks booty cheeks and the Cowboys can't do anything right

I don't agree, these are the playoffs. They have to be aggressive and I hope Pat's will do the same tomorrow. Rams D is playing well and at worse you hand them the ball at the half yard line.

There's being aggressive and there's being reckless.

Going for it on 4th and 1 at the 1 yard line when you have an 8 point lead with 7 minutes left is reckless, if you don't get it they can go down the field and tie the game.

Who's the blonde that is looking in distress in Jerrah's box? Jerrah's niece or Jerrah's Mistress?

She looked like Jurrh. His daughter, maybe? I don't know. She looked gorgeous from that camera angle.

I don't agree for this Rams team. Now it requires 2 touchdowns vs TD and FG for tie assuming 8 pt TD.

Aqib is back in!?!?:eek:

What a hustler!

This is it. This will determine the ballgame.

There's being aggressive and there's being reckless.

Going for it on 4th and 1 at the 1 yard line when you have an 8 point lead with 7 minutes left is reckless, if you don't get it they can go down the field and tie the game.
You are correct of course but it's not like they went for it at the 35 like cowboys did. It wasn't a bad risk given the field position.

Pretty lousy games today all-around. :mad:

Rams out of timeouts, so no challenges left. The challenge might be worth more than that TO

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back