PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

And this is why I don't get massages.

My old fat ass could use a legit massage every few weeks.

But I don't want the BS that comes along with it. The thought of what she did in the previous appointment, and then touching me. Or the mother outside with her kids in the nice neighborhood thinking the worst cause a masseuse pulled up.

If they cleaned up their industry, they'd gain a bunch of business.
What a :poop: take.

If you can deal with the public shame of being a jete fan, you should be able to deal with whatever shame you think is associated with massage therapy.

There's plenty of ways to find legitimate, licensed massage therapists that DO NOT do anything sexual just for the reason you suggest, they would be stigmatized if they did.

That's what makes this Watson case so clearly abnormal, the dude would just have one or two massage therapists if he was after a legitimate massage instead of kinky thrills.

Too bad you can't figure out how to get a legitimate massage, because if you did, you'd realize it is a really, really helpful thing.

Heat being raised...

Idk if i was a victim of a sexual assault i sure wouldn’t have money on my mind. I would want justice not 100 Gs but to each their own. Buzbee spoke on behalf of her client. That last quote was telling i tell you.
That's one of those things that's easy to say when you're not the one involved.

It’s pretty rare when both sides in a huge lawsuit both hire high profile attorneys who kind of suck and keep making mistakes but here we are.
They do both seem to be undermining their own cases in a lot of ways....

:poop: being thrown at Solis:

Breaking news: People on social media are assholes. Details at 11.

They do both seem to be undermining their own cases in a lot of ways....

It does take a certain personality for this type of case. Besides, today's media scrutiny is rather wide.

Breaking news: People on social media are assholes. Details at 11.
FIFY.

If there was ever any doubt that there are a lot of dumbasses and assholes in this world, social media has removed all doubt.

... Reliant Energy released a statement on Wednesday saying that Watson will no longer be a brand ambassador for the company. NRG Energy, the parent company of Reliant, has the naming rights to the Texans stadium in Houston.

“Reliant is aware of pending civil lawsuits and a criminal investigation involving Deshaun Watson, Houston Texans quarterback,” the statement said, via Aaron Reiss of TheAthletic.com. “Our relationship with Watson as a brand ambassador was scheduled to end this spring prior to these allegations, and there are no plans for future engagements or contracts with him...

Reliant Energy will not continue working with Deshaun Watson as brand ambassador - ProFootballTalk

Like it or not, money talks...

OK ... let's just ignore each other as I honestly don't see this ending well.
Go Away Reaction GIF
But I enjoy their friendly banter.

Maybe move this to a chat room.

"I'm here for an argument..."

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry this is Abuse..."

I genuinely enjoy it when the woke devour their own. :cool::cool:
Look who's woke now:

It's all fun and games till sponsors get pissed...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back