PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

Hard to speculate on this without knowing what exactly he's accused of. He ask for a happy ending? Whip it out? Not exactly deserving of destruction.

I would think the team would have professional sports masseuses they would use. An employee perhaps. Instead he's going to craigslist? Just bizarre.

And commenting and speculating doesn't violate his due process. That's absurd. Stop with the innocent until proven guilty nonsense. That's a legal standard. A message board isn't a courtroom. Speculation won't put him in jail or cost him money.

People only look for masseuses on craigslist for one reason, and it's absolutely not because they're looking for a quality massage.

People only look for masseuses on craigslist for one reason, and it's absolutely not because they're looking for a quality massage.
It’s a strange case. He COULD (I suspect) find “what he’s looking for”... but it seems like part of the thrill is to find unsuspecting women and spring it on them - literally - midway. I have to think he’s not content “going where they do this” and that’s lead to some bad encounters for the workers.

It’s a touchy subject.
You did that on purpose?
Just go to Orchids of asia
It's in FL
22 Houston area masseurs accusing Watson and 18 defending Watson.
It's Houston. Hello...
“After further extended investigation, we have discovered that Watson does not play for the Patriots. Therefore, we are not taking any of this seriously."
your only expertise is trying to jerk off the hatchet wound the sex change surgeon left after your last gender re-assignment surgery...at least you have plenty of houses and expensive cars to attempt to slap your beheaded puppet
OK you two don't seem to be getting along. One losing season is not the end of the world. Granted we just haven't had many of them: 1 in 13 years [1976-88] and 1 in 24 years [1996-2019]. There are real enemies out there and we should focus our attention on them, not ourselves.

That being said, I'm really worried about you, IC

It’s a strange case. He COULD (I suspect) find “what he’s looking for”... but it seems like part of the thrill is to find unsuspecting women and spring it on them - literally - midway. I have to think he’s not content “going where they do this” and that’s lead to some bad encounters for the workers.

I have to agree on your point that he was after the thrill of them potentially responding favorably to his whipping it out unexpectedly. That's the only way I can see any sense in why he did what he did, and why athletes and celebrities like him do extremely stupid things like this rather than pay good money for a high class hooker (where confidentality is 100% guaranteed), or a professional masseuse/finisher, stripper, etc.. (or in Kraft's case, get right down there with the bottom feeders) because in all of the latter scenarios the outcome is already predetermined.

That's the thing. If he went to "happy ending" places he would be looked at as a creep like Kraft but not a sexual predator necessarily.

It's the fact he's done this to unsuspecting masseuses.

You did that on purpose?

It's in FL

It's Houston. Hello...

“After further extended investigation, we have discovered that Watson does not play for the Patriots. Therefore, we are not taking any of this seriously."

OK you two don't seem to be getting along. One losing season is not the end of the world. Granted we just haven't had many of them: 1 in 13 years [1976-88] and 1 in 24 years [1996-2019]. There are real enemies out there and we should focus our attention on them, not ourselves.

That being said, I'm really worried about you, IC
Thanks for your concern.....what are you worried about? I’m not the one with the fecal fetish

I have a problem when there’s no criminal suit being filed
Then you don't understand how this works, so why are you posting 40+ times in the thread?

Then you don't understand how this works, so why are you posting 40+ times in the thread?

Idk if i was a victim of a sexual assault i sure wouldn’t have money on my mind. I would want justice not 100 Gs but to each their own. Buzbee spoke on behalf of her client. That last quote was telling i tell you.

sez the walking talking colostomy bag...

Ok, sh*t spatter

OK ... let's just ignore each other as I honestly don't see this ending well.
Go Away Reaction GIF

Idk if i was a victim of a sexual assault i sure wouldn’t have money on my mind. I would want justice not 100 Gs but to each their own. Buzbee spoke on behalf of her client. That last quote was telling i tell you.
Again, you don't seem to understand how this works. The government prosecutes criminal cases. Private people file civil suits.

And this is why I don't get massages.

My old fat ass could use a legit massage every few weeks.

But I don't want the BS that comes along with it. The thought of what she did in the previous appointment, and then touching me. Or the mother outside with her kids in the nice neighborhood thinking the worst cause a masseuse pulled up.

If they cleaned up their industry, they'd gain a bunch of business.

Again, you don't seem to understand how this works. The government prosecutes criminal cases. Private people file civil suits.

Dude i know how it works but don’t tell me it’s not about money. Also I find 100,000 to be a small amount if my live was destroyed by watson. Sue for 6 million dollars. Did you read the Hardin transcripts?

Not every development in an inherently public controversy requires a response. Sometimes, the best response is no response at all.

On Tuesday, lawyer Rusty Hardin arguably would have better served his client by not responding to the compelling presentation made by Ashley Solis, the first of the 22 individuals suing Deshaun Watson for assault and harassment to attach her name to the litigation and to speak publicly regarding the situation...

Latest Rusty Hardin statement on behalf of Deshaun Watson could backfire

It’s pretty rare when both sides in a huge lawsuit both hire high profile attorneys who kind of suck and keep making mistakes but here we are.

And this is why I don't get massages.

My old fat ass could use a legit massage every few weeks.

But I don't want the BS that comes along with it. The thought of what she did in the previous appointment, and then touching me. Or the mother outside with her kids in the nice neighborhood thinking the worst cause a masseuse pulled up.

If they cleaned up their industry, they'd gain a bunch of business.

Not sure what you mean by BS, but I'm pretty sure that most masseuses or sports massage outfits are absolutely legit and really know what they're doing. The problem with them is that if you did something that was the in the slightest bit sleazy, you'd be out and landing on the street on your ass.

And I'm pretty confident that very few of them advertise on Craigslist.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back