PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

The police are investigating. It’s a process.
Houston Police denied that they have had any contact with the lawyer or alleged victims in this case.

Buzbee has given us a lot of "I plan to...." statements regarding this matter (as well as other matters), but so far there have not been any reports of an actual criminal investigation ongoing.

The police are investigating. It’s a process.

I was never cool with the mantra “Believe all women”, but I think the concept “Believe no women” is wrong too.
I don't know many people saying "believe no women". Certainly not in this thread. Only a gargantuan ******* take that POV. But the "believe all women" concept is ludicrous. People lie for gain, both men and women. And they'll go to extremes with it including fake sexual assault accusations.

Take allegations seriously, investigate, find out the truth. It's simple as that but a lot of people are miserable vultures and just want to see other people go down, especially famous people. Those types don't like waiting for the evidence or the truth.

Last edited:
Can't help but think Texan ownership is sitting back, feet up, sipping whiskey...

"Ha these upity players think they can control things? Now this prick's life/career is ruined. Bet this won't happen again."
The players already learned that from the Brady bag job. It's called Article 46.

Why not? The two statements are NOT mutually exclusive. you CAN have an opinion and STILL keep an open mind. or at least I can, and apparently JetFan can. Dunno about you, you seem to be struggling with the concept.

Are you dense? He made a statement that the plaintiffs' allegations were a definite smear campaign. This is an opinion based on his gut feelings but not on evidence (since we have none as of today). Jetefan didn't say it "looks" like a smear campaign. Rather, he said it was obvious that it is. There is a difference. He was not hedging.

I love the argument that the Watson defense can produce multiple massage therapists who say he is a gentleman. It's very convincing.:D

I am pretty sure even the most productive serial rapist can produce many women who have only seen the good in him.

I love the defense. There are numerous and many... female Instagram massage therapists... that describe him as a gentleman. Smh.

These dots are not difficult to connect.

Even if Watson is completely innocent, it does raise the question of how many massage therapists does a person need? There’s nothing wrong with that legally, but wouldn’t you want to find one who does a great job and stick with them?

The only thing I can compare it to in my life is going to the barber. Once I find a good one, I’ll keep going to them until something changes (they retire, I move, go bald, etc.) I never considered going to 20 different barbers.

Erin Andrews just joined the lawsuit. She got eye-raped by Watson.
1616538280465.png

This is why I always take the wait-and-see approach. Jetefan 79 has already sided with Watson. Me? I don't know yet. Willing to give the accusers a shot to present their case and Watson to defend himself.
But that's all Watson wanted.

Is that Easterby? How'd you get that?
Yeah, I was going for the Christian angle. Lol. I thought it worked for McNair and Easterby.

It’s from the Da Vinci Code.

Last edited:

And it starts to fall apart
This is what I said, he needs to come up with more women that counter what these women are saying. If he got as many massages as it seems, it shouldn't be a problem.

"We have received numerous unsolicited comments in the past week from many licensed massage therapists who have worked with Deshaun in recent years. These women describe him as a gentleman and a model client who never engaged in inappropriate conduct."

Are you dense? He made a statement that the plaintiffs' allegations were a definite smear campaign. This is an opinion based on his gut feelings but not on evidence (since we have none as of today). Jetefan didn't say it "looks" like a smear campaign. Rather, he said it was obvious that it is. There is a difference. He was not hedging.
This isn't about @JetFan79. Take your head out of your ass and stop derailing the thread numbnuts.

If it's true that one of the accusers had "consensual sex" with DW and attempted to blackmail him; Sleezbe is an idiot for saying he's turning over the affidavits to the PD. All it takes is PD to charge one of these women with prostitution for his cases to fall apart.

This is what I said, he needs to come up with more women that counter what these women are saying.
Why? Of what value is that going to be in a courtroom?

Why? Of what value is that going to be in a courtroom?

If there is a courtroom, wouldn't a he-said vs she×13-said case value character witnesses?

Can't help but think Texan ownership is sitting back, feet up, sipping whiskey...

"Ha these upity players think they can control things? Now this prick's life/career is ruined. Bet this won't happen again."
If they thought that they would trade him and get something for their investment.

How sad that we live in a society where people who simply want some/any evidence are told they "side with Watson." Well you know what? Those of us who live in the United States should side with people accused of crimes until evidence comes out demonstrating their guilt. It is called being afforded the presumption of innocence. Being that this is a civil court of law, we do not need proof beyond a reasonable doubt, but it still falls on the plaintiffs to make their case. Regardless, there is a lot of strange things going on here:

1) Tony Buzbee seems to be a "sue first, verify facts later" type of guy. He once filed a suit against a company that didn't exist. He once filed a suit against a company that had absolutely nothing to do with the accident. He has gotten into more than 1 argument with other lawyers involving issues of poaching clientele. He also has been charged with DUI, but had those charges dropped under questionable circumstances.

2) The breakneck speed at which we went from 1 to 2 to 4 to 8 to 12 to 22 to 24 (and still counting) defies credulity. 24 women who all, by the way, went to the exact same lawyer, 14 cases filed, and it all happened within 1 single week of the original announcement. That is just breakneck speed for this type of thing.

3) BTW, while I fully understand a lot of women choose not to report being sexually assaulted, we also know that a lot of women do. And right now we are being asked to believe that 24 women all chose not to report being assaulted. Not a single one. IMHO, the accusations were more believable when the number was smaller. It feels to me like we've reached - and exceeded - a saturation point where Buzbee announcing more and more women (who may or may not even exist) makes the whole thing less believable.

4) Most importantly, please note that none of the above is meant to imply that I believe Watson is innocent. Frankly, I wouldn't bet 2 pennies on it. I am just a silly American who affords people the presumption of innocence prior to seeing evidence indicating otherwise. Crazy, huh? I don't demand proof but Lord-a-mercy, ya gotta give me something.
Can you show me anyone who said he should be found guilty? No one has.

There is a tremendous difference between the rights of an accused bring violate and a bunch of people, none of whom will have a scintilla of impact on the outcome, speculating about whether they believe him or not.

There is no such side. You mean team "wait until we see some kind of evidence". That is clearly something you don't believe in. You should go live in a third world country since you'd probably love their justice systems.
“We” aren’t the justice system. Your straw man argument dudes on a message board speculating is akin to abandoning defendants rights is absurd.

Either way...the Patriots must assume guilt and move on even though they probably could low ball the Texans for Watson right now. Watson's value will never be lower, but because of past issues with AB...and (cough cough) Bob.....Watson is radioactive waste....even if innocent.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back