PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

Did the poor kid have an unfortunate "happy ending"?

Once worked with an awesome HR Director who told me, "There's THREE sides to every story. Yours, mine and the truth!"

We might need the Hub version of this Watson escapade to really find out what happened.

I just read the legal filing. It is fairly short. Apparently "Big D" recommended her to some of his teammates, which makes little sense to me considering how (she claims) the encounter went and ended.

The lawyer is now promising to file the 2nd of 4 cases against Watson today.

Seems strange to me that he had 4 such women all lined up to make these filings.... (and I don't believe he is filing today on a woman who only contacted him since the original announcement last night)....

Glad this isn't our problem.....

So Watson goes to get these massages and brings his own small towel to cover his penis?

Ok?

Assuming Watson actually knows this lady, and the underlying facts are correct (went to her house for a massage); unless she has a home security camera, this is a "he said, she said" incident and impossible to prove either way.

The little towel that he brought with him to cover his penis sure sounds a lot like the AB with the artist story. That's so weird. I've had plenty massages, going to places and masseuse coming to mine, and they always provide everything.

4 cases coming.

I wonder if this is the reason Deshaun wanted out ?

Innocent until proven guilty but not the best look in the court of public opinion. And it seems that’s all that matters anyone

The lawyer’s style doesn’t help. Earlier, this seemed sketchy - mostly because of him.

But the latest TMZ article doesn’t bode well. Doesn’t mean Watson is going to face consequences, but I think it’s enough to “take pause” at the very least.

The lawyer’s style doesn’t help. Earlier, this seemed sketchy - mostly because of him.

But the latest TMZ article doesn’t bode well. Doesn’t mean Watson is going to face consequences, but I think it’s enough to “take pause” at the very least.
There’s a *lot* here that seems sketchy.

There’s a *lot* here that seems sketchy.
I don’t disagree. But, I can’t dismiss if several women have similar stories. I’ll obviously reserve judgement. Clearly another lawyer would help credibility imo.

Does one really fly someone from Atlanta to Houston just for a massage ?

It must be his thing. If he does not know these women, then it is a smear campaign, but if he does, then it is obvious he wanted Krafty.

The border is a short drive away in his limo....he can go down there right now and get dozens of nameless, untrackable women to "massge" him the rest of his natural life for what, in essence, is 3 hots and a cot. Why all the long distance, complicated "massage" hookup? Makes little sense...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back