Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should QBs get to throw the ball any way they like it?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.1%
  • No the ball should be one way for everybody

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters
Of course Peter King (biggest manning ball washer) would retweet this.

There has to be some common sense that will shine through. A report from the league, a clarification from the refs, etc.

Like I said, I'd be interested in seeing what the original guy from Indy had to say when faced with the rulebook protocol, but I don't have a twitter account--and really don't want one.
None of that will make any difference. The people who would believe this crap will believe it no matter what the league or anyone else has to say, or even if they whole thing makes any sense at all.

This will have legs until the league investigates - which I'm not even sure how they would do that - and they'll just announce it was an anomalous ball that got replaced.

But anyone who think the media won't milk every last click dry out of this is delusional. Pats equal eyeballs.

If it weren't for a missing bloody white suit where would Ray be?

This is likely a completely ******** story that will be completely disproved in the morning and yet people will still act like its real

Please somebody remove this thread. So irrelevant.

Please somebody remove this thread. So irrelevant.

This is pretty much what I said too, but now it's all over the place.

Yahoo sports has a breaking story, and there are other outlets that have reported it as well.

They all cite Bob Kravitz as the source (original guy).

This has that piece of **** Goodell written all over it.

It is like the Herald and John Tomase. I still don't buy the Herald because of that.

I'm sure Tomase will be all over this ****

Maybe bulletin board material for the super bowl?

That's what I'm saying.

This has got to be some of the worst game of "telephone" ******** that I've seen in awhile.

If there was really a problem with one of the balls, they'd have either chosen a new one or simply used one provided from Indy.

EDIT: "telephone" was a game that we'd play in preschool where you'd sit in a circle and whisper something in the person's ear sitting next to you. By the time the game was over the original message wouldn't be anything close to the end result.

I'm 39...cut me a break.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm more than 10 years younger and we also played that in preschool.

Kravitz will just say he reported what some unnamed league person told him and everyone else will just say they reported what Kravitz said. Its not like an Indy TV station will fire him for making stuff up. Reading the rules it seems that the reffs have the balls to inspect before the game and they come from both teams.

You should see Broncos and jets forums.....the IQ is through the roof!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back