PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeAndre Hopkins’ Poor Boston Experience Might Concern Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already getting tired of the games he's playing.
These days, it's all about his off-the-field game, the on-the-field game is "all sizzle no bacon".

???

There are kits of vegan restaurants in Boston. And, yes, there are many sources of proteins that don't come from animals, fish and dairy.
=================
When I had prostate cancer, I was a vegan for several months. I found no issues in restaurants. One simply needs to plan. Almost all Asian restaurants provide many, many choices, as do vegan restaurants.

I'm with you (and vegan-ish). It may have just been his circumstances, trying to catch a flight or between meetings where the planning wasn't easy or possible. Or he got lazy. Doesn't really matter.

Why didnt someone take him to the Kowloon?

I thought this was going to be another story about how Boston is racist, but ehhhhhh...I'm not a pork eater either and sometimes I accidentally order something with pork in it. I usually take the blame on stuff like that because it'll usually say something on the menu.

Pork you guys...

I couldn't live the Vegan lifestyle. I don't know what I'm having for dinner yet but I'm sure it had parents.
For tonight I'm making a roast pork with a simple recipe that I found online and have used twice. I've never had a more delicious, tender and juicy pork roast in my entire life.

They use a cookbook called "50 Ways to wok your dog".
One of our sons ate dog in Korea many years ago. His friend named it Millie Stew after our dog.

He also ate a live octopus on a couple of occasions as well as cooked snake, which he followed up with a nice guzzle of the snakes blood.

When I told him how dangerous those things could be to eat he says, dad, these people have been doing this for thousands of years.

I thought this was going to be another story about how Boston is racist, but ehhhhhh...I'm not a pork eater either and sometimes I accidentally order something with pork in it. I usually take the blame on stuff like that because it'll usually say something on the menu.
I thought the same thing. I bet a lot of us did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3