PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeAndre Hopkins’ Poor Boston Experience Might Concern Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I accidentally ate pork for the 1st time in 8 years because I ordered clam chowder in Boston,” Hopkins wrote on Threads, a new social media platform created by Meta. “Somebody should’ve told me it’s bacon chowder.”

Gotta love a vegan ordering something with Clams and being upset that it had other meat from other formerly living creatures.
You read the article above where Hopkins says he knowingly ordered CLAM chowder and your conclusion is that he’s a vegan? He says he didn’t realize it had pork; he was seemingly perfectly fine with the clam.

Gotta love constructing some fake outrage over veganism.

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Oh look, another "Boston sucks" story for us to click on.

I'm surprised to learn about bacon in chowder.

What's next? Ham and Lobster?

You read the article above where Hopkins says he knowingly ordered CLAM chowder and your conclusion is that he’s a vegan? He says he didn’t realize it had pork; he was seemingly perfectly fine with the clam.

LOL. I love this thread.

"Hopkins has been an investor and ambassador of Beyond Meat since 2019 and has embraced a plant-based diet, even during the NFL season."

Clams are not plants my guy. Living creatures. are clams plants? - Google Search

This isn't some fake outrage, its simply stating a fact. Dude is upset that he got extra animal with his animal soup.

"Hopkins has been an investor and ambassador of Beyond Meat since 2019 and has embraced a plant-based diet, even during the NFL season."

Clams are not plants my guy. Living creatures. are clams plants? - Google Search

This isn't some fake outrage, its simply stating a fact. Dude is upset that he got extra animal with his animal soup.
You're mixing up terms.

For Vegans, it's a matter of ethics. For many athletes, embracing a plant-based diet is not the same as being a vegan. It's about maximizing performance. These are 2 totally different things, but we are off subject now.

We don't know what Hopkins defines himself as... for all I know this can be religious

There are multiple interviews where he says he's vegan and plants only..

This thread was meant to be "tongue in cheek" as most of us hope that he signs with the Patriots

On the other hand it does display how much trouble we can get into when we do not pay attention to details

that dude should stick to reporting on something in his actual wheelhouse

restaurant reviews, fashion, celebrity gossip all come to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk