PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeAndre Hopkins’ Poor Boston Experience Might Concern Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
These athletes. My goodness. I am getting old af. All I can think anymore is STFU and train, or play ball. I don’t care about every opinion you have on everything under the sun. Make your social media posts thoughtful. Add some context. Engage me in a decent story or let me see how your mind works. Ugh. I’m slowly becoming a get off my lawn guy.

These athletes. My goodness. I am getting old af. All I can think anymore is STFU and train, or play ball. I don’t care about every opinion you have on everything under the sun. Make your social media posts thoughtful. Add some context. Engage me in a decent story or let me see how your mind works. Ugh. I’m slowly becoming a get off my lawn guy.
Stop shouting at clouds! And quit waving that cane, you’ll put your eye out!

Valid point on the bacon, though.

Real New England Clam Chowder (or The Only Real Clam Chowder There Is) starts with salt pork, not bacon.

I’m at the point of WTF ever with all of this. Wake me in September.
That's what I'm talking about!!!! Camp will give us some insight.. however let's start paying attention when kick off happens against eagles

Valid point on the bacon, though.

Real New England Clam Chowder (or The Only Real Clam Chowder There Is) starts with salt pork, not bacon.
Care wager that he didn't know the difference?

Care wager that he didn't know the difference?
I would hope he could - even if he couldn't tell the difference between a cured/smoked pork product and one that isn't smoked; the angelic glow prevalent in all bacon-infused dishes should have been a dead giveaway.

I'm seeing DB's across from him gluing bacon, pork strips or other delicious meats onto their uniforms to help in re-directing his routes.

Clam Chowder is sacred.

You don't need no pork.

Lots of folks have sworn off red meat and eat a primarily plant-based diet (I do). But that doesn't make them vegetarian and certainly not vegan (which excludes eggs, cheese). I'll cheat a couple times a year for a burger or a prime rib (won't touch pork anymore), maybe.

I watched a doc called The Game Changers...changed my life/health for the better. Much better.

Half of the Titans playoff team went plant-based. Brady is another.

There are multiple interviews where he says he's vegan and plants only..
So, he expected clam chowder to include only plant-based protein and no clams?

I think he is trying to Pork the Patriots for another 2 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft