PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris

I don't expect to see him on Sunday. First real tough between the tackles RB we have seen since Corey Dillon.
Stevan Ridley was Pro Bowl worthy his first year starting. He was routinely picking up short yardage to move the chains and he had a nose for the goal line. It was a shame he fell off a cliff starting with the hit in the head vs Pollard.

LaGarrette Blount after?

Last edited:
Stevan Ridley was Pro Bowl worthy his first year starting. He was routinely picking up short yardage to move the chains and he had a nose for the goal line. It was a shame he fell off a cliff starting with the hit the head vs Pollard.

LaGarrette Blount after?
Yep...Ridley is concussed (during the 2012 AFCC i believe), then Bill trades for Blunt during the 2013 draft...Another reason I was so disappointed that, 5 years later, he chose Soreknee over the more physically imposing Nick Chubb...

Yep...Ridley is concussed (during the 2012 AFCC i believe), then Bill trades for Blunt during the 2013 draft...Another reason I was so disappointed that, 5 years later, he chose Soreknee over the more physically imposing Nick Chubb...
As I've said before, I understand the "Soreknee" pick as I think they wanted to get away from the one dimensional bruising RB's as we saw Blount being ineffective in big playoff games. I've also said I believe BB envisioned Michel to be what Josh Jacobs is in LV. Chubb looked like another Blount type back, yet he can do it all and is regarded as one of the best backs in the NFL.

As I've said before, I understand the "Soreknee" pick as I think they wanted to get away from the one dimensional bruising RB's as we saw Blount being ineffective in big playoff games. I've also said I believe BB envisioned Michel to be what Josh Jacobs is in LV. Chubb looked like another Blount type back, yet he can do it all and is regarded as one of the best backs in the NFL.

In college Michel was used in combo with Chubb and another rb. I doubt bb envisioned Michel as a 30 carries per game lead back, but instead more as a complimentary playmaker type back like kamara in New Orleans.

Chubb was my preferred pick as well. Bigger back. More durable.

Clearly they thought Sony was going to be this gamebreaking/playmaking phenomenon. Not.

If Damien Harris starts racking up injuries that keep him out of games, I would expect the same level of criticism dished his way that Michel receives

Been a tough year all around, in life as well as with our favorite nfl team.
Harris has been one of the few bright spots.
Love the way this dude totes the rock

I really wish Harris had not hurt his hand and started the year in the dl! He might have close to 1,000 yards by now had he not missed those three games.

his running style is so tough and aggressive, I hope it does not end his career prematurely! NFL defenders are merciless!

Nice to have a RB like Sony as the backup or rotational back.....Pats have an excellent stable of RB's.....Best I've seen in years.....

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back