PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris

Just ignore Captain Stoned. He is a bleep-poster, nothing more.
**** you, you ****ing candy-ass, willfully ignorant, ****ing LIttle Billy ****-sucking lemming *****.

Welcome to my Ignore list, jackoff.

Nice draft picking Bill...
If the Pats are going to turn this thing around quickly, now would be a great time at the draft to stop gambling on guys with injury history or system guys recommended by your friends, or trying to be smarter than everyone else there. How about best players available period. The draft slot will be in our favor this time and chances are very good we'll get a really good player, as we usually do when we pick high in the draft. This doesn't mean they should only pick big names from big schools - I don't care about April Super Bowls, leave those accolades to the Jest.

And get some help (or more likely in this case, some new help for a fresh perspective. Sometimes change is good)

Last edited:
**** you, you ****ing candy-ass, willfully ignorant, ****ing LIttle Billy ****-sucking lemming *****.

Welcome to my Ignore list, jackoff.

source.gif

Sony might not be active on game day once he comes back from IR.
With Burkhead's season ending injury, Sony is definately in the mix :)

If the Pats are going to turn this thing around quickly, now would be a great time at the draft to stop gambling on guys with injury history or system guys recommended by your friends, or trying to be smarter than everyone else there. How about best players available period. The draft slot will be in our favor this time and chances are very good we'll get a really good player, as we usually do when we pick high in the draft. This doesn't mean they should only pick big names from big schools - I don't care about April Super Bowls, leave those accolades to the Jest.

And get some help (or more likely in this case, some new help for a fresh perspective. Sometimes change is good)
We should avoid guys with injury histories like Gronk.

The problem is that Michel has regressed. Whereas Harris has shown he is a tough runner who can carry the ball 20 times per game. Harris #1, Michel #2, and White 3rd down back. We have a good group of RBs overall. Michel just vastly underperforms compared to where he was drafted. You usually don't expend a 1st rounder on a backup/2nd string RB.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back