PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris

OK.
We usually have one inactive RB.
OK.
Half the board was claiming Sony was a good RB a few weeks ago. Now we may have a first round pick in his third year that is a healthy scratch.

Dude, could you be any more of a wanker? My god!
giphy.gif

Under zero rationale circumstance should a healthy Damien Harris not start and run at least 20 times every game for the New England Patriots. Michel can get his coffee and carry his bags and ride out the rest of his contract.

Under zero rationale circumstance should a healthy Damien Harris not start and run at least 20 times every game for the New England Patriots. Michel can get his coffee and carry his bags and ride out the rest of his contract.
Harris should definitely be the lead back, but I don't mind Michel spelling him once in a while. However, White being forced in there to run between the tackles is painful to watch.

When Harris is in the game, we become very one dimensional/run oriented and eventually defenses are going to scheme for that. It would be nice to develop play action off of Harris for when defenses stack the box.

When Harris is in the game, we become very one dimensional/run oriented and eventually defenses are going to scheme for that. It would be nice to develop play action off of Harris for when defenses stack the box.
Haven't we already run play-actions with Harris in the backfield? I can't cite any particular examples, but it would seem illogical not to have done so by now...

Being I had Harris stashed on my fantasy team all year I hate the Sony activation. Was going to play him for the first time vs a weak Houston run d.

However, in the real football world I’m hoping they can feed off each other and become an electric 1-2 punch.

Just ignore Captain Stoned. He is a bleep-poster, nothing more.

It would be really nice to have two running backs named Harris on the roster next season!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back