PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris

Harris just has the ability to get extra yards on his own, runs with more force, decisiveness and has better speed than Michel. His carries should only increase.
@DaBruinz Why do you think that’s funny? I mean you don’t really think Sony Michel > Damien Harris?

Our offensive line opened some serious holes for Harris and harris hit those holes with more speed decisiveness than any back we have had here since Dillion.

Our offensive line opened some serious holes for Harris and harris hit those holes with more speed decisiveness than any back we have had here since Dillion.

But it wasn't like Harris was just running through massive holes. Harris had a ton of after contact yards. He's way better than Sony who can only succeed running behind massive holes then falling at the second level

But it wasn't like Harris was just running through massive holes. Harris had a ton of after contact yards. He's way better than Sony who can only succeed running behind massive holes then falling at the second level

true! He is a beast. No doubt. And maybe Michel should be backing him up. But Michel lacks courage.

If Michel can not adequately back him up, we can draft the other Harris from Alabama to take michel’s place.

true! He is a beast. No doubt. And maybe Michel should be backing him up. But Michel lacks courage.

If Michel can not adequately back him up, we can draft the other Harris from Alabama to take michel’s place.

Hopefully McDaniels leaves and we can trade Michel and Harry to him. The same way he gave us a pick before for Laurence Maroney.

I like what I've seen from Harris. He's decisive, cuts quickly and runs hard. He makes defenders earn those tackles. The pressure is on Michel.

Harris needs to take back #34 he wore in college when Burkhead leaves. #37 is a terrible number for a RB.

If nothing else comes from a lost season at least finding out we have something in Harris is a consolation prize.

He is big, breaks tackles and has the speed I hoped Sony would have when he came out.

He runs hard and breaks tackles. If he loses a single snap to Sony it’s a travesty.

Would be moronic by McDaniels. But then again he buried not only Harris but also Meyers all season. So wouldn't put it past McD to screw up the talent eval

@DaBruinz Why do you think that’s funny? I mean you don’t really think Sony Michel > Damien Harris?

Belichick could draft Hellen Keller in the first round and DaBruinz would still defend the pick. He's part of the 6 man nerd herd group of belichick worshippers. They even have their own group text!

Harris this season

17 for 100
10 for 58 (game became a blowout, might have had a 100+ with more carries in a closer game)
16 for 102

Imagine if they were feeding this beast 25 times a game

There might be some diminishing returns with so many carries. Then again, I'd like to see him get a handful of opportunities to catch the ball as well. If he can get 20-25 touches, mostly runs with some sprinkled passes in there, we could be on to something.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back