PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Trump destroyed respirators, Do tell haters.
I remember previous administration officials and member of the opposition party and media calling Trump a racist for limiting travel to and from China during January, I remember media and previous administration officials denouncing Trumps Corona Virus task force for not being 'diverse' enough when it was formed in Jan.

I don't recall anybody talking about this Flu epidemic in Jan, of yeah they were busy with impeachment, no time to help with this outbreak.
None of what you stated is pertinent to the fact that trump dismantled the global organization that was put into place to deal with situations like this.

Your hyperbole is noted and your red herring whine is irrelevant.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-16-at-8.35.21-PM.png

Someday, someone is going to do a fascinating study drawing a parallel between the Jim Jones Kool Aid cult and the trump cult.

A lot of people still don't get it. I've heard people say "I don't get sick and if I do, I'm not old". The point is, you could be carrying it to other people who are vulnerable. The other thing about the flu killing 70,000 people is crap too. The death rate
Really Trump destroyed respirators, Do tell haters.
I remember previous administration officials and member of the opposition party and media calling Trump a racist for limiting travel to and from China during January, I remember media and previous administration officials denouncing Trumps Corona Virus task force for not being 'diverse' enough when it was formed in Jan.

I don't recall anybody talking about this Flu epidemic in Jan, of yeah they were busy with impeachment, no time to help with this outbreak.

Seriously, I have no dog in this fight but if you don't think this administration "screwed the pooch" on this one, then you shouldn't be calling people out. It's not a political statement to say they ****ed up. It's stating a fact.

Someday, someone is going to do a fascinating study drawing a parallel between the Jim Jones Kool Aid cult and the trump cult.

Or Trump Derangement Syndrome as a mental illness.

A lot of people still don't get it. I've heard people say "I don't get sick and if I do, I'm not old". The point is, you could be carrying it to other people who are vulnerable. The other thing about the flu killing 70,000 people is crap too. The death rate

Seriously, I have no dog in this fight but if you don't think this administration "screwed the pooch" on this one, then you shouldn't be calling people out. It's not a political statement to say they ****ed up. It's stating a fact.
Even if it isn’t fatal, there are also potential long term implications, a percentage of survivors appear to have long term organ damage and there are patients who have cleared Covid19 only do die later on from a second round of pneumonia.

Some recovered Covid-19 patients may have lung damage, doctors say

Cuomo telling trump to go **** himself.

Or Trump Derangement Syndrome as a mental illness.
You can pick whatever hill you wish to die on.

The facts are Obama’s response graded out as F in both Swine flu and Ebola outbreaks. In response he set up the Global Health Security Office, which was later gutted in 2018. It’s easy to trace our current poor performance to that event.

That office was the executive branch command of the agencies and departments involved in a response, including issuing directives from the executive and coordination of assets between groups in real time. This streamlining of govt that has been all the rage during this administration has led to a void of control filled with chaos.

Wish Trump would just make announcements without all his BS embellishments that nobody cares about: this has never been done before, its going to be great, we're great, fantastic, etc. I'm doing a good job, we're all doing a great job. GFY man, just STFU and do your Fing job. :rolleyes:

Everything is great.

Now we need to listen to Pence say how Trump is doing such a great job. WTF is wrong with these people. Seriously.

WTF you talking about?
My dad was a conservative. My mom was a liberal. I consider myself a moderate conservative liberal.
I'm fiscally conservative.
I'm socially liberal.
That makes me a moderate.

It’s baffling that there’s no specific party for fiscal conservative/social progressives, since that seems to be the majority of people. Libertarian is probably the closest in ideology, but it also takes those concepts a lot further than the traditional norm, which many like us tend to also value.

Wooohooo we're getting checks!

Great.

Trump gives us all 1k cause he let a life threatening disease run unchecked for months.

Money isnt my concern right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back