PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The single study that said (guy with hands at side palms up emoji) "meh it might work," once you looked at it, had really dismal findings. I mean it would be great but we've already got 2 dead self medicators, one here and one abroad, based on this silliness. That's why you do drug trials.
They self medicated with fish tank cleaner. That is not the drug killing them, it is Darwinism.

************ my point exactly...I was simply using that as one example of how the media treats him.

I think he uses hyperbole, a lot and asking if a politician is honest might be the dumbest question I have ever read on here.

So he "uses hyperbole", gotcha :D

Relative to other politicians...

Do you think he reports what he wishes as fact? Do you think that he digests facts well if they differ from his pre-conceived notions?

Does he lie more, less, or about the same amount as other politicians?

Q: Why did he chicken cross the road?
A: That's a dishonest question and you're a terrible reporter.

That's great.

Now lets talk turkey. Have you seen any vehicles follow you home from groceries to steal your stuff like you warned us would happen?

I said if and when total collapse happens. Ie no food at the grocery stores. No money in the bank. Never said now. Nice try. And no I am not wrong about that either. If you have no money and are hungry, is food not worth its weight in gold?

Here is proof of why I said what I did. It isn’t fantasy but if SHTF you won’t last long I suspect.

Watch your back! Houston police say 'jugging' is on the rise and thieves are getting more violent

I’m closing this thread.

Unfortunately, against my better judgement, I decided to let a little bit of political discussion go for the sake of being a little more lenient given what was going on. It’s been a major mistake.

I closed that forum because it created divisiveness and animosity among members, which I thought was detrimental to the board and I’m angry with myself for letting it go as long as I did. That forum and these threads are impossible to moderate because you end up in a no-win situation pissing people off for dumb reasons.

This is a football forum, and I’m done with it. If you want to talk about politics, I can’t provide that medium. I’m sorry, I just can’t do it. I understand it’s going to upset a lot of people, but I started this place for all of us to have a place to stay together and talk football. This is a community and everyone of you are important to me personally. I don’t care about traffic. I don’t care about numbers, which I’ve seen a couple of people mention. I care about the people who are here and the relationships we each have. Seeing people who can normally have respectful football discussions be in this thread going at each other’s throats is frustrating. I’m also not going to put the mods in any further harms way because it goes against the entire point of this place.

So I hope this clarifies my feelings and I hope you all understand this decision. If you want to discuss this pandemic on a personal level, ie: if it’s affecting yourself, a friend, a loved one, whether it’s medically or if you’re going through a hard time as a result of work being closed or anything like that you want to vent about, that’s what I want to be a part of. We’ll all support you and I’m absolutely supportive in any thread like that.

But I’m not interested in talking about what’s going on with our government. It just doesn’t work here and this isn’t the place.

Again, I hope you all understand that. I just really wish I had done this sooner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back