PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
32k tests in 2 months.

Clearly trying to play catch up. It may be already too late. Let's hope not.

2 weeks ago I had a fever, nausea, painful and hugely swollen lymph nodes. Went to urgent care, it was an abscessed ingrown hair. They put me on antibiotics and everything got fine pretty quick.

Yesterday woke up from my daily power nap feeling god-awful and noted a return of the pain in my lymph nodes.

Went to urgent care was sent to the ER. Arrived at the ER around 4:30pm. Wasn't given a room until around 10pm. Left the ER at 3:15am. It was probably just food poisoning or a gut virus.

I was patient and didn't complain. I wasn't constantly bugging the nurses to ask where I was in the list, etc. Most people were not.

A truly eye-opening experience in terms of what it is going to be like for the next 3 months but I think it will be especially bad until we get drive-thru tests setup. That poor experience was nothing compared to what it will be like in 1-2 weeks.

So far nothing real has happened, its still all talk. Like I said last Friday, what happens when Mon, Tue, Wed comes and still nothing.

Georgia hospital just blew by 5 months worth of supplies in a few weeks.

2 weeks ago I had a fever, nausea, painful and hugely swollen lymph nodes. Went to urgent care, it was an abscessed ingrown hair. They put me on antibiotics and everything got fine pretty quick.

Yesterday woke up from my daily power nap feeling god-awful and noted a return of the pain in my lymph nodes.

Went to urgent care was sent to the ER. Arrived at the ER around 4:30pm. Wasn't given a room until around 10pm. Left the ER at 3:15am. It was probably just food poisoning or a gut virus.

I was patient and didn't complain. I wasn't constantly bugging the nurses to ask where I was in the list, etc. Most people were not.

A truly eye-opening experience in terms of what it is going to be like for the next 3 months but I think it will be especially bad until we get drive-thru tests setup. That poor experience was nothing compared to what it will be like in 1-2 weeks.
so you went to the ER for a tummy ache?

Georgia hospital just blew by 5 months worth of supplies in a few weeks.

I'm really hoping for a miracle. Almost a 1000 new cases in one day.

Capture+_2020-03-17-12-40-07.png

Great.

Trump gives us all 1k cause he let a life threatening disease run unchecked for months.

Money isnt my concern right now
oh stop the hating...it's global pandemic, but blame Trump and every other world leader if it makes you feel better. Some people need to sac up.

so you went to the ER for a tummy ache?

I never go if it's just flu/food poisoning. Having lymph nodes swollen to the size of golf balls was why I went to urgent care the first time and what I thought was a repeat of those symptoms is why I went again and they transferred me to the ER.

I agree though, reading what someone is actually posting is overrated.

oh stop the hating...it's global pandemic, but blame Trump and every other world leader if it makes you feel better. Some people need to sac up.

I honestly dont care about the free thousand dollars.

I'm not leaving the house to spend it anyway

so nothing approved yet
Lol, no. The bill passed Saturday by the House and supported by the Prez isn't approved either, this is Washington we're talking about.

Nevertheless, I find it incredible to hear Munchkin and Trump talk about this all excited about how fast they can send out $$ to "the people."

We live in strange times.

I honestly dont care about the free thousand dollars.

I'm not leaving the house to spend it anyway

My mother's assisted living facility has said that they will quarantine deliveries for 24 hours, because the C19 virus can live on cardboard for 20 hours. That's my PSA for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back