PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

By Tonight, Pats could be either #1, #2, or #3 seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny seeing all of the Broncos fans throwing themselves a mini party over the patriots loss tonight. Keep in mind that The Patriots have beaten your team three times over the past two years, your defense has gotten lit up like a Christmas tree each time and we match up very well against it.

The only player on that team who i fear is Peyton Manning, and Belichick has had his number as of late.

Last edited:
Its funny seeing all of the Broncos fans throwing themselves a mini party over the patriots loss tonight.

They should be, we blew the bye week and will now have to go there, a very tough place to play.

Its funny seeing all of the Broncos fans throwing themselves a mini party over the patriots loss tonight. Keep in mind that The Patriots have beaten your team three times over the past two years, your defense has gotten lit up like a Christmas tree each time and we match up very well against it.

The only player on that team who i fear is Peyton Manning, and Belichick has had his number as of late.

I don't see what's funny about it...any bronco fan in their right mind would be thrilled at the prospect of playing NE in Denver as opposed to at Gillette. No one is saying this win hands us the AFC, but it sure makes it a lot easier.

we ****ed up.

now we might have to play the steelers...then off to mile high, then to houston. im a confident patriot fan but that is highly unlikely.

denver do not deserve that 2nd seed. they havent beaten anyone. i was not impressed by their victory against the " elite QB " flacco. what a joke.

the pats have never made a SB without being the #1 or 2 seed...so 3-4 seeds are bad is you base it on stats

1985 Patriots went to The Super Bowl as a wild card team. Road winds at Jets, Raiders, & Dolphins.

1985 Patriots went to The Super Bowl as a wild card team. Road winds at Jets, Raiders, & Dolphins.

Obviously its possible (and the poster was incorrect. But do you feel better about SB chances being the 3 seed than you would being the 2 or 1 seed?

Giants won two superbowls after having average starts to the season, with fans wanting to fire their head coach at the mid way points. So would you feel better about the Pats chances at a superbowl if they were 6-6 at week 12?

Last edited:
With that loss the pats have pretty much cemented themselves as a third seed because there is no way in hell Denver is losing to the Browns or Chiefs.

Also if I was a Denver fan I would be happy as well. Pats do not play well in Denver. Yes the pats are better but Denver is as well and now have home field. I don't like their chances at all against Denver in Denver at all.

That missed FG against the Cardinals and that ridiclious 50 yard bomb against the seahawks they gave up have officially come to bite the pats in the ass.

Last edited:
With that loss the pats have pretty much cemented themselves as a third seed because there is no way in hell Denver is losing to the Browns or Chiefs.

Also if I was a Denver fan I would be happy as well. Pats do not play well in Denver. Yes the pats are better as well but Denver is as well and now have home field. I don't like their chances at all against Denver in Denver.

That missed FG against the Cardinals and that ridiclious 50 yard bomb against the seahawks they gave up have officially come to bite the pats in the ass.

Yeah, 1-3 vs the NFC West is what did us in.

If I had to guess, the road to the SuperBowl is going to be win at home vs Pitt, then win at Denver then Houston. That is as tough as it gets.

Some would think that Baltimore's road is even tougher than ours.

Yeah, 1-3 vs the NFC West is what did us in.

If I had to guess, the road to the SuperBowl is going to be win at home vs Pitt, then win at Denver then Houston. That is as tough as it gets.

Pats will get past the steelers. The issue is that they are tough hard nosed team and if the pats lose a couple of players to injuries that does not bode well against the Broncos. We will see what happens but that was a tough game to lose last night.

steelers are tough. big ben has alot of weapons and they have a physical defense.
i fear a possible first round exit. what a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST