Bruce Arians accuses the Dolphins of cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Bruce Arians accused Dolphins of cheating, and Dolphins had something to say about it

He says they were calling out the snap count prior to missed XP

But here is the best one, they did that and CONTROLLED THE WEATHER.....

Between 1 and 4 p.m., it rained two-thirds of an inch in Miami Gardens.

But to hear Cardinals coach Bruce Arians tell it, the hard stuff really only came down when Arizona had the football.

“Rain is one thing, pouring down soaking wet balls is another,” Arians said. “... We practiced with a wet ball on Wednesday, and didn’t have any problems. But when it continually pours when you have the ball, which was kind of odd, it’s tough, it makes it tough.”

Read more here: Cardinals’ Arians finds it ‘kind of odd’ that it rained while his team had the ball

I want Ted Wells on this right away!!!

We all know that weather manipulation is not possible, because if it were, BB would have already employed it!

I actually used to like and respect Bruce Ariens. I thought what he did with the Dolts when Pagano had cancer was a good story.

But man has he really evolved into a whiney beeich.

I actually used to like and respect Bruce Ariens. I thought what he did with the Dolts when Pagano had cancer was a good story.

But man has he really evolved into a whiney beeich.
I lost respect when he threw his kicker under the bus. Compare that to Pete Carroll who said something to the effect of " we love our kicker".....supporting the guy....... Everybody's charming when they are winning.. The true face is when you're 4-8-1......

Last edited:
I want all these dillholes to start slinging crap at each other.

I lost respect when he threw his kicker under the bus. Compare that to Pete Carroll who said something to the effect of " we love our kick".....supporting the guy....... Everybody's charming when they are winning.. The true face is when you're 4-8-1......
Yep me too. That was awful. He also threw some rookie DT under the bus too. Said he wondered when hes gonna grow up and decide to play. Terrible.

While when commenting on Cyrus Jones who justifies a bus runneth over, he said he simply made a fundamental mistake and said everyone turns the ball over.

Thats an example of class, respect and not losing your team which is something completely foreign to Ariens.

Bruce Arians accused Dolphins of cheating, and Dolphins had something to say about it

He says they were calling out the snap count prior to missed XP

But here is the best one, they did that and CONTROLLED THE WEATHER.....

Between 1 and 4 p.m., it rained two-thirds of an inch in Miami Gardens.

But to hear Cardinals coach Bruce Arians tell it, the hard stuff really only came down when Arizona had the football.

“Rain is one thing, pouring down soaking wet balls is another,” Arians said. “... We practiced with a wet ball on Wednesday, and didn’t have any problems. But when it continually pours when you have the ball, which was kind of odd, it’s tough, it makes it tough.”

Read more here: Cardinals’ Arians finds it ‘kind of odd’ that it rained while his team had the ball

I want Ted Wells on this right away!!!

We all know that weather manipulation is not possible, because if it were, BB would have already employed it!

His firing is imminent and he is merely auditioning for a NFL HQ job.

I'm sure they'll make him Assistant VP of Integrity.

There is no organization anywhere in the world populated with more whining, poor losers than the NFL. It's systemic.

And people go, "how come everyone hates NE but not the Spurs?"

LOL!

I said a couple of days ago that I expect a cheating accusation to occur weekly from here on out. I'm not at all surprised, but it's hilarious nevertheless.

Ariens showed his (lack of) character after the Pats game when he threw several players under the bus. Reminiscent of when Peyton threw his ol under the bus that year the Pats smoked em in the playoffs. I had respected both prior to those events and have never respected either since.
There are many things that can be forgiven - but if you are a leader- in sports, business, military or just life- that is unforgivable.
Contrast those 2 to BB and TB, both of whom have never and will never do that. True, selfless leadership.

ace6b6d431c7bbf9ecf8d16b87c1bd09ff2b5350ed3483856a1c674cbd170b90_1.jpg

Welcome to the NFL under Goodell. Everyone got tired of only the Patriots being the cheaters; now every loss must've been because the other team was cheating, I mean how else could their team lose? Not even science or the natural laws of the universe can dissuade them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back