PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruce Arians accuses the Dolphins of cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

I said a couple of days ago that I expect a cheating accusation to occur weekly from here on out. I'm not at all surprised, but it's hilarious nevertheless.
So it's Miami's turn to complain about the cold in NJ Saturday night.....
"It's not this cold when we play home games..no fair"...............

what a moron. He's got diarrhea of the mouth. One of many NFL coaches with that syndrome.

Liked Arians originally (probably because that was the goal of the media) but then I watched All Or Nothing and came away thoroughly unimpressed with him both as a coach and a person. Since then, all he's done is confirm my suspicions. Guy is an ******* who took credit for a stacked roster and then underachieved.

Jesus, is this the new NFL? Cry about cheating every week when your team takes an L? So soft.

Yep, this is the fruits of the NFL's labor during the Brady witch hunt. Basically, the NFL has been reduced to the level of my two daughters, who used to yell "she cheated" when the other won a game. But even they grew out of it by 5-6 years old.

There's the new name for any past or future witch hunt associated with the Pats; especially involving Brady or BB.

Arians is a little ***** who doesn't own it when his team under-performs.

Also he's basically Big Daddy from the Simpsons spin off episode, if you're looking for an obscure af ref

article 46 says that unless there is proof and video of them NOT controlling the weather, they probably controlled teh weather and can be punished.
No, it says whether or NOT there is proof they controlled the weather, if Goodell says they did, they did.

Is it possible the Russians tampered with the environment in an effort to influence the AFC East race?

This is sad. When I first started watching football it was hyped up to be a war-like game. You destroy your opponent and intercepting signals or getting your hands on the opposing team's playbook was superior intel recon etc. If these tactics are not allowed or encouraged I demand that coaches no longer cover their mouth when they call plays. They should have nothing to fear because of ya know INTEGRITY throughout the league. And why is play action still a thing in this open and honest league? Harbaugh is slacking on this.

This is sad. When I first started watching football it was hyped up to be a war-like game. You destroy your opponent and intercepting signals or getting your hands on the opposing team's playbook was superior intel recon etc. If these tactics are not allowed or encouraged I demand that coaches no longer cover their mouth when they call plays. They should have nothing to fear because of ya know INTEGRITY throughout the league. And why is play action still a thing in this open and honest league? Harbaugh is slacking on this.

This, all the way.

The owners and their stooge opened Pandora's box and now it'll never close.

No one will ever lose clean. Every team will lose because of "cheating". Disgusting.

LOL!

I said a couple of days ago that I expect a cheating accusation to occur weekly from here on out. I'm not at all surprised, but it's hilarious nevertheless.
It's the culture these morons have created, or should say goody allows to happen, never happened with tags.

The NFL needs to bring in Father Damien Karras to look into this weather thing.

Why do I have a growing concern that someone from the Patriots is going to get a four game suspension because Dolphins made it rain when the Cardinals had the ball in Miami?

article 46 says that unless there is proof and video of them NOT controlling the weather, they probably controlled teh weather and can be punished.

Dig through everyone's old cellphone texts.

Maybe somebody once called themselves the "rainmaker"...

Yeah. I'll listen to Bruce Arians. Especially when he says this about Miami not hiring Todd Bowles (hindsight mode only, of course). :rolleyes:

20161214_231501.jpg

Man..haven't seen many coaches take such a drastic swing in their reputation from one year to the next quite like Arians has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back