PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brown Goes Off, Takes Shots at Patriots Owner Robert Kraft on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would tell him not to? Kraft? Belichick? What the hell does that have to do with football?

It would be one thing if he began roasting her publicly on Twitter - a PR nightmare - but engaging in a private group text message to voice his displeasure about the false accusations/extortion attempt is not worthy of cutting an All-Pro WR.
WTF are you talking about?? The woman he threatened was the painter, who never sued him for anything other than the $2000 she was owed for her work, and who hasn’t made a single peep that anyone knows of about suing him for anything else (and whose lawyer reiterated just the other day that she has no plans to sue for anything else).

If he kept his mouth shut and let everything play out, similar to the way Robert Kraft has, he’d still be on the team.

Talk about being your own worst enemy. He just lost what probably was his best chance at an even more elite stardom and at a SB because he couldn't keep his text yap shut. After making that mistake what does he do? Not keep his text yap shut.

Even if he thinks he is owed the money, let the high priced attorneys sort it out. In the mean time make no news whatsoever and let it blow over. And it will, or would have, blown over because the media always finds something new to move onto. But now on top of that he has put notice to every owner (the guys who sign the checks) that he'll call them out. Wow! With this D and his production on O this may have been the year we actually blew someone out in the SB. Oh well, we'll just have to win it by a FG again :)

WTF are you talking about?? The woman he threatened was the painter, who never sued him for anything other than the $2000 she was owed for her work, and who hasn’t made a single peep that anyone knows of about suing him for anything else (and whose lawyer reiterated just the other day that she has no plans to sue for anything else).
I confused the two. Regardless, my point remains. There was no threat.

Who would tell him not to? Kraft? Belichick? What the hell does that have to do with football?

It would be one thing if he began roasting her publicly on Twitter - a PR nightmare - but engaging in a private group text message to voice his displeasure about the false accusations/extortion attempt is not worthy of cutting an All-Pro WR.
Seriously? He was told by his BOSS to not do it!!!!!!
No matter how you/ he looks at it, he works for some one!!!

When you are employed by some one, you stand by the guide lines of your companies rules/contract. NFL/Team.

As much as some one might not like it, it's the law. ( which we pretty much know by now) .

There is no entitlement when your "good".
This isn't 6th grade, this is real life.

Nothing is demanded, it's earned.

Man, this country is doomed!!!!!

WTF?

Seriously? He was told by his BOSS to not do it!!!!!!
No matter how you/ he looks at it, he works for some one!!!

When you are employed by some one, you stand by the guide lines of your companies rules/contract. NFL/Team.

As much as some one might not like it, it's the law. ( which we pretty much know by now) .

There is no entitlement when your "good".
This isn't 6th grade, this is real life.

Nothing is demanded, it's earned.

Man, this country is doomed!!!!!

WTF?
Once again, where is your source that his "boss" told him not to text this artist?

Once again, where is your source that his "boss" told him not to text this artist?
Wooo.
WOW!!

Would you allow it????
THIS IS THE PATRIOTS!!!
Where have you been for the BB years???

I mean no disrespect, but are you younger than 17, live at home, and have been following the Pats for under 5 years...??

Kraft’s alleged actions were totally consensual, something that can’t be said of Brown’s alleged actions. Trying to equate the two is ridiculous.
Really? Are you saying that an owner getting caught "on video" getting a BJ from a prostitute is within the NFL standards?
Why hasn't the NFL tried to look at Krafts video? The Judge looked at the video. It exists.

You said it right on Brown's "alleged" actions. There is no video, no evidence that we know of aside from a girl saying it happened.

I get you dislike AB and think he's a POS, but he's spot on here. Definately different standards for Owners and players. Not even debatable.

The next Kaepernick has been born. He already fought the raiders'GM now he's attacking Kraft. No owner will want him in their stadium, he's done. AB at this point is his own adviser and own worst enemy.
Ummm, because its a secret that Kraft got caught on video getting a BJ from a prostitute and he dared to bring it up?

But there is no proof (so far) on his alleged actions and he got thrown out and NFL is extorting all teams not to sign him or they'll place him on the exempt list?

You are however correct, the Owners can muscle any of these pawns to conform or they're outcasts. Next CBA will be interesting.

Think what you like of his dubious recent actions....but I think his tweets are spot on....people will dislike the tweets due to their source i’m sure...

His tweets are hurting him. You can argue how right he may be but what you can't argue is he is considered now extremely toxic, and this is doing nothing, zero, but reinforcing the belief of his extreme toxicity.

It may have been far fetched but I could have seen a slight path back to the Patriots. He comes to agreements with litigant and potential litigant, get them to publicly state they're satisfied with the agreement, no guilt admitted, during this time wrapping these up he just STFU and maybe go on a media dog and pony benevolence tour, get back to the Patriots a changed man playing for the toughest coach in football, and proving it on and off field.
Yes it was a long shot but not impossible (him signing here was a long shot that became reality). Media loves to tear down but they also love, in some instances, the redemption storyline too. But he just called out the multi billionaire who signs every check including BB's check. So that long shot is done, and so is probably every team with a brand that means something (meaning the Jets are still very open to him :)).

Really? Are you saying that an owner getting caught "on video" getting a BJ from a prostitute is within the NFL standards?
Getting a BJ (or, we should say, an HJ) from a prostitute may not be in the NFL's standards, but there's still miles of difference between that and rape.
Why hasn't the NFL tried to look at Krafts video? The Judge looked at the video. It exists.
It hasn't been publicly released. Furthermore, Bob Kraft has never claimed to be innocent. He may have admitted in private conversations with the League that it happened. No sense obtaining a video to prove the guilt of a guy who admitted he was guilty.

Wooo.
WOW!!

Would you allow it????
THIS IS THE PATRIOTS!!!
Where have you been for the BB years???

I mean no disrespect, but are you younger than 17, live at home, and have been following the Pats for under 5 years...??
What a bunch of clownish posts from you. I'm truly amazed at the lack of immature, non-arguments posted in response to any post I make about Antonio Brown on here. Never a serious response despite many valid points being made. Tells me that many of you let news headlines and social consensus determine what you believe.

Why the hell - of all things - would the Pats specify to Brown who he should or shouldn't text? How would they even monitor that? More specifically, telling him not to text the most irrelevant accuser of them all - the artist - as opposed to the accuser of sexual assault/rape - would be a strange condition.

Last edited:
I’d like to say I would like to meet the man and have a real conversation about life and how to go about it. I would be nervous the guy would go nuts on me.

Maybe others are afraid of telling him the truth.

And Kraft made no attempt to incite his posse to gang justice against the victim. Oh, right, there was no victim in Kraft’s case...
I didn't realize AB's attorney is part of his gang posse. Lmao, nice stereotype there dude.

Sounds similar to Kraft being accused of involvement in sex trafficking. I mean that was alleged as well, no proof but it was out there. Why wasnt he sh%^t canned then? That is way worse than what AB is being accussed of. Double standards is right.

When will people finally get it.

HE WAS LET GO FOR TEXTING THE ARTIST , AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO!!!!!!!!

Jeez
I think he was let go because the NFL told NE that if they didn't cut him they would place him on exempt list. Proof is the statement they put out right after he was let go. Basically, they are keeping him out by threatening any team that may hire him with exempt list. Can't believe people here are supporting the NFL, our good buddies.

You said it right on Brown's "alleged" actions. There is no video, no evidence that we know of aside from a girl saying it happened.

I get you dislike AB and think he's a POS, but he's spot on here. Definately different standards for Owners and players. Not even debatable.[/
What a bunch of clownish posts from you. I'm truly amazed at the lack of immature, non-arguments posted in response to any post I make about Antonio Brown on here. Never a serious response despite many valid points being made. Tells me that many of you let news headlines and social consensus determine what you believe.

It's pretty clear , we are worlds apart.

I'm done. No hard feelings

Kraft was smart enough to stay to let his lawyers do the heavy lifting and not tweet about his experience, something AB didn't do.
Hahaha, they had VIDEO of KRAFT getting head! Anyone would have stayed quiet. Jesus Kraft is being prosecuted for multiple counts of prostitution. They have proof!

Note: I've been an ardent supporter of Kraft getting off because of cops overreach, but we all know he's guilty as sin.

I get you dislike AB and think he's a POS, but he's spot on here. Definately different standards for Owners and players. Not even debatable.

For the UMPTEENTH time - he was not cut because of the rape allegation.

What is so hard for you to understand???

Your facts are wrong. She got paid for the $2000 for her work on the mural in AB's bedroom.

She didn't get paid for the $700 portrait from the charity and also left a painting in his house that wasn't returned. There has been reports that she in fact was suing him for these items but I'm not sure if she filed the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents