PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Bedard: Time For Patriots Owner Robert Kraft To Step Down

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Bedard: Time For Patriots Owner Robert Kraft To Step Down
Ian Logue
In a recent article, Bedard wrote, "Kraft has been and continues to be one of the most powerful owners in the biggest professional sports league in North America. But it's time for someone else to be the voice of ownership to the fans. It's time for Jonathan Kraft to step out of the shadows and to the forefront of this franchise."

The post Bedard: Time For Patriots Owner Robert Kraft To Step Down appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Bedard is just a gossipy 12 year old girl. He has actual football knowledge, but decides to write like a drama queen.

I think we need to move on to these younger writers who like to write about actual football.

Used to be a really good read when he stuck to the facts and broke down defensive and offensive formations and gameplans.

Unfortunately, he sold out for the tmz style of reporting and his reputation went kaput.

Revolution fans have much to say about Jonathan ... plant corn get corn.

But he was sitting next to Devante Adam's.

He hired Mayo too.

Venocal won't like this one bit.

But he was sitting next to Devante Adam's.

He hired Mayo too.
Even he knows Zappe is taking over the league in week 5.

Used to be a really good read when he stuck to the facts and broke down defensive and offensive formations and gameplans.

Unfortunately, he sold out for the tmz style of reporting and his reputation went kaput.
If I remember correctly, he was well liked here at some point right?

I started watching Boston Sports shows hilights on YouTube this year and it's very entertaining. So different from our local sports in Toronto who mostly talk about the on field performance.

Bedard is an idiot. But we knew that long ago. If you think the Pats are dysfunctional now they would be far worse if RKK steps down. BTW, Jonathan is pulling the strings behind the scenes now. But at least RKK is overseeing him. Without RKK Jonathan would be out in front and left to his worst instincts.

If I remember correctly, he was well liked here at some point right?

I started watching Boston Sports shows hilights on YouTube this year and it's very entertaining. So different from our local sports in Toronto who mostly talk about the on field performance.
Yep, big fan of on field performance. Just tell it like it is. If I wanted crazy ass opinions I can just come here. Don’t need them from so called professionals.

Thats most of the media anymore. They no longer deliver the news, its just hot take crap all the time now.

Homers just dislike Bedard because he isn't afraid to call out the team. His football commentary is excellent - some of the best in the region. I agree that Kraft should step down with the way the last several years have played out under his watch. Picked Bill over Tom, let Bill run the franchise into the ground with absurd, spite-motivated coaching hires, lowest spending team in the entire NFL, etc.

Saint Louis is getting excited again.

You know whose time to step down has long since passed? Greg Bedard's and he can damn well take Rollo Tomase with him when he goes
His Felgeristic schtick is old. I have him on the same program as Tomase. I won't get him the clicks.

Kraft should sell the team to Taylor Swift.

She is woke and worth 1.1 billion.

His Felgeristic schtick is old. I have him on the same program as Tomase. I won't get him the clicks.

How that lying gasbag Tomase stayed employed in this town after the walk through fabrication is beyond understanding. That NBC Sports Boston employs him tells you all you need to know about the contempt they hold fans in.
I'm with you, no clicks or views for either of them

as long as the name that follows Owner on the team site is Robert Kraft, he don't gotta do jack ****...

would rather have time addled robert than jonathan "little enos" kraft regardless

Homers just dislike Bedard because he isn't afraid to call out the team. His football commentary is excellent - some of the best in the region. I agree that Kraft should step down with the way the last several years have played out under his watch. Picked Bill over Tom, let Bill run the franchise into the ground with absurd, spite-motivated coaching hires, lowest spending team in the entire NFL, etc.

I don't, as a rule, make pronouncements for or about any group. I also don't pretend to know anyone's heart but my own and on a really good day my wife's and our dogs. I have been a big fan of Sean McAdam going back to his days at the Providence Journal. I used to dislike Bedard because he has the knowledge and ability to be so much more than the 'sell his soul for a click' hack artist he's become. But I've come to loath him because I miss McAdams daily stuff, it's now behind Bedard's paywall and that sellout clown isn't getting a dime of my money.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back