PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Bedard: Time For Patriots Owner Robert Kraft To Step Down

Comments:

1.) Did not read the linked Patsfan.com article nor did I read any quotes from Bedard. But I'll give my 2 cents below...LOL.

2.) Kraft is pretty old though...he is in fact older than the two guys running for president this year. While I think he is still somewhat mentally sharp...there have been some issues in recent years that ahem...(cough...Orchids of Asia...couch) have put in question his competency. I mean what billionaire goes across the railroad tracks to get a discounted massage when he could very well have 10 masseuses for private sessions at his house? The word I heard was that he thought that he and the masseuse had a "relationship".... Dunno. And there's the whole "hanging out with Hollywood Celbs" thing in recent years...but if you are a billionaire...who do you hang out with?

3.) Jonathan, per rumors, wasn't exactly loved by Belichick (but does Belichick love anyone else than Ernie, his family, and Bon Jovi? LOL) ...and allegedly....Belichick never acknowledged Jonathan. Dunno if that is true.... I am not sure if Jonathan would make a good owner in terms of making football decisions, but he has been a participant at the Solan sports analytics conferences in recent year...and also stood by RKK over the last 25 years observing everything. I also liked his commentary on how we should revisit the Commissioner's unquestioned power over the personal conduct policy.

4.) At some point, RKK needs to step down....but I think we are fine with him at the helm as long as we have a good front office/coaching staff structure making football decisions collectively. I'd hope for the same if Jonathan were to take over....at least I think he would have sued Goodell/NFL 8 years ago like RKK should have....

My tagline says it all.

I agree with what most people are saying about Bedard, he gets so angry and upset sometimes, maybe he does that so Felger will have him on his radio and tv shows. With that said, lately each time I here Bob Kraft speak I think maybe it’s time have someone else in front of the microphones, he can keep his position.

Comments:

1.) Did not read the linked Patsfan.com article nor did I read any quotes from Bedard. But I'll give my 2 cents below...LOL.

2.) Kraft is pretty old though...he is in fact older than the two guys running for president this year. While I think he is still somewhat mentally sharp...there have been some issues in recent years that ahem...(cough...Orchids of Asia...couch) have put in question his competency. I mean what billionaire goes across the railroad tracks to get a discounted massage when he could very well have 10 masseuses for private sessions at his house? The word I heard was that he thought that he and the masseuse had a "relationship".... Dunno. And there's the whole "hanging out with Hollywood Celbs" thing in recent years...but if you are a billionaire...who do you hang out with?

3.) Jonathan, per rumors, wasn't exactly loved by Belichick (but does Belichick love anyone else than Ernie, his family, and Bon Jovi? LOL) ...and allegedly....Belichick never acknowledged Jonathan. Dunno if that is true.... I am not sure if Jonathan would make a good owner in terms of making football decisions, but he has been a participant at the Solan sports analytics conferences in recent year...and also stood by RKK over the last 25 years observing everything. I also liked his commentary on how we should revisit the Commissioner's unquestioned power over the personal conduct policy.

4.) At some point, RKK needs to step down....but I think we are fine with him at the helm as long as we have a good front office/coaching staff structure making football decisions collectively. I'd hope for the same if Jonathan were to take over....at least I think he would have sued Goodell/NFL 8 years ago like RKK should have....
Doesn't Bill love Nike?
1712176080558.png

Yep, big fan of on field performance. Just tell it like it is. If I wanted crazy ass opinions I can just come here. Don’t need them from so called professionals.

We're chock full of 'em, I need the liquidate some of my own:

- Patriots should trade 3rd pick to Bills so they can pick up MHJr after losing Diggs to maximize on Allen, and seek only a king's ransom in return, including Bill's 1st this year and next. Toss 2026 in there as well.

...whew, that post-take clarity is already hitting.

Bedard: Time For Patriots Owner Robert Kraft To Step Down
Ian Logue
In a recent article, Bedard wrote, "Kraft has been and continues to be one of the most powerful owners in the biggest professional sports league in North America. But it's time for someone else to be the voice of ownership to the fans. It's time for Jonathan Kraft to step out of the shadows and to the forefront of this franchise."

The post Bedard: Time For Patriots Owner Robert Kraft To Step Down appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Completely agree.

Thunderdick-san needs to STFU and move to Jupiter FLA immediately and permanently.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back