PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brown Goes Off, Takes Shots at Patriots Owner Robert Kraft on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think what you like of his dubious recent actions....but I think his tweets are spot on....people will dislike the tweets due to their source i’m sure...

Absolutely !
Spot on post - 5 stars !

I have hated Kraft since he bent over for the other owners during deflate gate.

Last edited:
Kraft’s alleged actions were totally consensual, something that can’t be said of Brown’s alleged actions. Trying to equate the two is ridiculous.
And Kraft made no attempt to incite his posse to gang justice against the victim. Oh, right, there was no victim in Kraft’s case...

Yeah, AB, you're just the poster-boy the NFLPA will want to put front and center for the upcoming CBA. Yep. Uh uh. :rolleyes:

200.gif

I will say this AB has the guts to cite Kraft's own sexual prey record. After all, he was released for similar "off-the-field" issues. But, of course, speaking out like this, against an owner, will certainly mess with any effort of his to get back into the NFL.
When will people finally get it.

HE WAS LET GO FOR TEXTING THE ARTIST , AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO!!!!!!!!

Jeez

Guess he found out he won't be getting those guarantees.

No sympathy, in the last year 3 different teams gave him an opportunity to stop being a dipshit and just do his job, and 3 times he refused.
Exactly.
He broke his trust with BB/RK.

Not to mention ours

He should only get his $ for the 1 game he played,
Bye Bye AB.

Last edited:
Well quelle surprise, Mr. Diahhrea Mouth can't stay quiet to save his soul, film at 11.

Kraft was smart enough to let his lawyers do the heavy lifting and not tweet about his experience, something AB didn't do.

Last edited:
So he tapes his coach and throws an Owner under the bus. How many Owners or Coaches will take a chance on this guy now! Whether you believe he is right or wrong the man is a BUFOON!

Absolutely !
Spot on post - 5 stars !

I have hated Kraft since he bent over for the other owners during deflate gate.

You mean 2 Super Bowl banners ago? Oh my what we’ve all had to endure. Such a wretched existence! :rolleyes:

I will say this AB has the guts to cite Kraft's own sexual prey record. After all, he was released for similar "off-the-field" issues. But, of course, speaking out like this, against an owner, will certainly mess with any effort of his to get back into the NFL.

There was very little similar about the two situations. Your post is simple minded.

@Ian, should have just let this dog sleep.

Where exactly are the lies, though? You guys might hate Brown, but you can't disagree with his tweets.

Why do some players get a pass while others are driven into the dirt? The media never made a scene regarding Shannon Sharpe's sexual harassment claims.

If you think the Kraft and AB situations are the same then you are beyond help.

Jeez

Yeah, that's pretty much the final word on it. What Kraft did was dumb, but even if you ignore the stark difference in what they were accused of, Kraft still comes out ahead because he understands the basic value of shutting the **** up and letting his representation do its job.

If Brown could do the same, he'd be in uniform this Sunday for one of the three teams that was willing to pay him a lot of money to play football. This wasn't a one-strike-and-you're-out situation, he was given more second and third chances than most people will ever get. And he just constantly, inexplicably doubled down on being a moron.

All he had to do was not overtly threaten his accuser, especially in an easily verifiable way... and he couldn't even do that.

What Brown did to the Raiders was contemptibly wrong, I knew karma was going to come his way later. I did not know it will be this swift. I feel for the guy, he miscalculated badly and he is now hurting more than anyone right now. Next for him will be joining the super broke camp. Lawyers will get his money. I hope he invested in something profitable.

Jeez

Who would tell him not to? Kraft? Belichick? What the hell does that have to do with football?

It would be one thing if he began roasting her publicly on Twitter - a PR nightmare - but engaging in a private group text message to voice his displeasure about the false accusations/extortion attempt is not worthy of cutting an All-Pro WR.

Who would tell him not to? Kraft? Belichick? What the hell does that have to do with football?

It would be one thing if he began roasting her publicly on Twitter - a PR nightmare - but engaging in a private group text message to voice his displeasure about the false accusations/extortion attempt is not worthy of cutting an All-Pro WR.

On Monday the NFL told Brown not to contact his accusers. I'm sure Belichick/Kraft were privy to this and reiterated to Brown what the league said.

Instead of obeying that order, Brown decided to text one of the accusers and include his posse, sharing photos of her children, and letting her know that his buddy "Eric B." was coming to dig up dirt on her.

How is this even remotely debatable? Brown was understandably told not to do 'x', and instead he did 'x' in one of the more egregious ways imaginable.

It's about as cut-and-dried as it gets. The act itself was unbelievably stupid, and the content of the texts was harassing, manipulative, and threatening.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Last edited:
Kraft’s alleged actions were totally consensual, something that can’t be said of Brown’s alleged actions. Trying to equate the two is ridiculous.

Not to mention that Kraft is the one who writes the checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick