PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to hold out of OTAs? - (Bogus Borges Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian%2BEdelman%252BBill%2BBelichick%252BSuper%2BBowl%252BLI%252BSincere%2BLaughter%252BSincerity%252BEyes%2BClosed%252BLaughing%252BNew%2BEngland%2BPatriots%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BExpert%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando%252BDC%252BBoston%252B2.png

Is this for real???? We make fun of Volin all the time for his Google-itis, but at least he can claim it's "research".

Borges didn't even bother to check that the phone number the message came from was accurate??? He's too lazy to write his own articles, so I shouldn't be surprised by it, but I am. This guy is a professional and a hall of fame voter????

Is this for real???? We make fun of Volin all the time for his Google-itis, but at least he can claim it's "research".

Borges didn't even bother to check that the phone number the message came from was accurate??? He's too lazy to write his own articles, so I shouldn't be surprised by it, but I am. This guy is a professional and a hall of fame voter????

Oh it is real.

Oh it is real.

Well, I'll just add to this -- Kirk and Callahan better have made sure they're not being punked either, that it really is Borges' number. Since the print media appears on sports radio all the time, I'd think they do have his number, and they did confirm. But I don't trust the professionalism of most of these guys, so we'll see....

Funniest radio ever this morning on EEI. Got guys calling up and in their NE accents and being dead serious .."Hi this is Gisele, got a scoop for you, Tom is retiring today". :D It's so hilarious because Borges called the guy pretending to be Yee, the same guy K & C talked to on their air this morning and the guy sounds like Joe Sixpack local guy.

BTW the Herald took down Borgies' fiction off their website. It's a great day!!!!
Borges is a bad guy, 'bout time he got his.

Well, I'll just add to this -- Kirk and Callahan better have made sure they're not being punked either, that it really is Borges' number. Since the print media appears on sports radio all the time, I'd think they do have his number, and they did confirm. But I don't trust the professionalism of most of these guys, so we'll see....

Well he did publish the story.. I mean..

Funniest radio ever this morning on EEI. Got guys calling up and in their NE accents and being dead serious .."Hi this is Gisele, got a scoop for you, Tom is retiring today". :D It's so hilarious because Borges called the guy pretending to be Yee, the same guy K & C talked to on their air this morning and the guy sounds like Joe Sixpack local guy.

BTW the Herald took down Borgies' fiction off their website. It's a great day!!!!
Borges is a bad guy, 'bout time he got his.
He’s a fraud as a media guy (sure he can write very well but has no heart, doesn’t really indicate in his writing that he actually believes in anything). I have no idea if he is a bad guy.

Hehehehehe....
The Boston Herald likely will be retracting a Patriots story, again

My favorite parts:
It was, in essence, a self-issued license to plagiarize. Indeed, at one point, I’d noticed in a single Sunday column from Borges multiple items that had appeared initially, and as far as I could tell exclusively, on PFT. I emailed him about my concerns, and it didn’t go well.

It’s about to not go well for Borges. (We’ve contacted the Herald for comment.) Plagiarism generally is the kiss of death for anyone who writes for a living. Blindly trusting a phony source without any apparent effort to confirm the identity of the source or the accuracy of the information is a close second.

Last edited:
"Fake Don Yee". I love it. No one hates the fake news/sports media as much as me. Just wait till they circle the wagons around Ol' Ron in an attempt to defend him...somehow, someway, the legacy sports media in this area will try to make Borges the victim...

So the Globe hates the Pats and the Herald simply pays no attention. Do I have that correct?

He’s a fraud as a media guy (sure he can write very well but has no heart, doesn’t really indicate in his writing that he actually believes in anything). I have no idea if he is a bad guy.
I do. He's a scuzzbag.

This story has already been floated on national sites. No one will hear the retraction. Sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back