PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to hold out of OTAs? - (Bogus Borges Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if we could troll max kellerman this way.

I’ll chip in on drinks for this guy who done this. I’m just stunned by this troll job.

Ron is an idiot.But why would a pats fan try to create this fake news ? what do they get out of it ,unless the target was borges all along.

Great to know its not true

Of course it's not true. 98% of what comes out of there which is intended to try to drive a wedge and destroy the franchise.

Also, you may need to tune up your bullcrap meter. It's very easy to tell when something sounds made up.

Just like Brady "destroyed" his phone. Well, no, he didn't. He bought a new phone as an American citizen and told his assistant to take care of the old one for security reasons.

Ron is an idiot.But why would a pats fan try to create this fake news ? what do they get out of it ,unless the target was borges all along.

You got it right on the last try, Borges was the target. Great hoax, worked to perfection.

Given that the guy immediately ran to WEEI, that was clearly the answer.

I don't condone that type of stuff, that's really low and unethical to me. Howard Stern used to have guys that did it, and the Jerky Boys used to do it, but that stuff always seemed skeevy to me. That said, given that someone pulled something off so effectively like this guy did, I'm happy that it was a worthy target and not someone undeserving.

The funniest thing is this wasn't just Borges putting up an article online. Herald went front page with it. Didn't even attempt to double check it. Just went off Borges text message. Multiple people including Borges should be out of a job just on the incompetence.

herald.jpg

Of course it's not true. 98% of what comes out of there which is intended to try to drive a wedge and destroy the franchise.

Also, you may need to tune up your bullcrap meter. It's very easy to tell when something sounds made up.

Just like Brady "destroyed" his phone. Well, no, he didn't. He bought a new phone as an American citizen and told his assistant to take care of the old one for security reasons.
Noted thanks

Gotta give Minihane credit for this one....

Lmao yes I meant drivel but my wife was talking to me about something not football related while I was typing lol
Was she talking about the Celtics?

Last edited:
I really really wonder why the Boston media(not all) always want to drag TB12 and BB to the mud with ridiculous takes

They get off on it. They also make a gazillion dollars off of it because lying and hating on the Pats in the media, is technically a new age business model that has proven to make them a ton of money. In fact, I would argue these angles have actually kept them from going out of business permanently, which is why it keeps happening.

Borges dribble saying Tom is demanding top dollar like Jimmy?
Please tell me this isn't true
I'd like to think Borges is as wrong about this as he was about Seymour.

Drivel. It actually makes more sense than "dribble" when you know what it means.

Kraft should give season tickets to this troll, lol

they can pull the story all the want, but I got several alerts from different national media sharing the story. lmao how stupid does one have to be? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News