PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to hold out of OTAs? - (Bogus Borges Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine it’s true. After almost 20 years I think he’s exactly who we think he is. He wants to play, he wants to win, and not much else matters.

But it wouldn’t be a ridiculous position for TB to take.

I really really wonder why the Boston media(not all) always want to drag TB12 and BB to the mud with ridiculous takes
its not tb12, its all about bb.

I read this article earlier and immediately thought it was Borges trying to stir the pot again and dismissed it . But after these last few days anything is possible. !

Borges knows a deal is going to happen so we will never know what he said is true . This is just trying to stir up the hornet's nest. No other media in any other city roots for its team to start falling apart

Not buying it. Wonder who Borgie "borrowed" this story from??
Once a plagiarizing mediot always a plagiarizing mediot. :D

Borges is obviously a clown and there's no reason to trust the story, but honestly the past week has been so haywire nothing would shock me.

Few things make Belichick smile but I'd bet the sight of borges falling down a flight of steel stairs would do it

Borges knows a deal is going to happen so we will never know what he said is true . This is just trying to stir up the hornet's nest. No other media in any other city roots for its team to start falling apart
It's so ridiculous. Here in the Bay area the media wants the Warriors 49ers, Raiders, Giants, As , Sharks to always be great. A sense of pride as well I do not get that vibe from the Boston media.

It's so ridiculous. Here in the Bay area the media wants the Warriors 49ers, Raiders, Giants, As , Sharks to always be great. A sense of pride as well I do not get that vibe from the Boston media.
Yup. I live in the bay area too, they are giddy about the warriors. Nothing like boston radio or media.

Good point. This phony cynical contrarian angle some media personalities play up may create drama but it is not effective.

I haven't checked their website, but did Borges plagiarize sportspickle on this article?

Can't be labeled a homer, that's worse than a child molester to these clowns.

I backed Borgy down a long time ago in the Haymarket.He's a coward.True story. A couple of members here were there.He's a proven liar scumbag.

Nope. They hate both of them.

I dont think they will ever get over the fact that the Pats run this town now. The Sox have become a cute footnote relative to what Brady and BB have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back